Post election scenario.
Rev disappears never to post again on GNI. Having lost face over Obama, when he vanished for 2 years, he will not be able to withstand the shame again.
1. Results show the APNU AFC wins 50.1% of the vote, the PPP 48.9% with other baby parties pulling in the rest (Mark has gone missing).
2. The PPP screams that the PNC controlled GECOM rigged the elections and it is 1973 again. Jimmy Carter tells them to behave and just put on their prison suits and accept their fates as their butt buddy Roger Khan now is.
3. Jagdeo gets into a rage and says that HE is going no where. He screams that he is GOD and that he owns Guyana and that the "coolie party" should rule forever because he says so.
Ramotar is quiet. Harper is seen boarding a flight to Toronto.
Kamla calls up Jagdeo and tells him that he is making Indo dominated govts look bad and that Rowley is going to use this against her when she is forced to hold elections. She too is bedeviled by tremendous corruption within her ranks.
4. A bunch of "unexplained" attacks on Indians commence. Granger and Nagamootoo hold a press conference decrying those attacks and urging the PPP to accept the results and resign. Jagdeo screams no way It turns out that its "dirty" Indians who are being attacked.
5. The ABC nations, the OAS and several CARICOM nations (Trinidad included) threaten sanctions against Guyana and to withhold PPP official visas and to deny them the right to board CAL planes if they don't resign.
6. Jagdeo and his boyfriend from Guyana Times are seen boarding a private jet, destination unknown. Several ministries as well as NICIL and Go Invest go up in flames and the entire Gov't IT system crashes. It turns out that all the fire began in areas where files are stored.
7. Clinton Urling meets with Granger and says he was only joking when he allowed himself to be placed on the PPP list and as an expert soup connoisseur declares that APNU soup taste much better.
8. Kwame was seen at the airport wailing that the PPP elite f0rgot him and that it isn't fair.
Kit Nascimento, Norman McLean and others remind Granger of the "sterling work" that they did for the PNC in the past, and offer their services. Granger says no thanks. Rohee begs Nagamootoo for a job. H begs for pity, claiming that, alone among PPP officials he didn't steal enough, so really needs a job.
9. Jay Bharrat joins the PPP when he sees that 60% of the heads of govt agencies or corporations are African. He thought that since Moses parted the Red Sea who would also take over the PNC and as a result have 80% of the slots go to Nagamootoo AFC supporters.