President Granger and Prime Minister Nagamootoo to blame for racial discrimination

Originally Posted by Danyael:
Originally Posted by VishMahabir:

There is just too much hate and nonsense on this thread to comment on anything...everyone trying to UP their own race...its like tit for tat...a symptom of our society.

 

I find the contents of Danyael piece distasteful and riddled with half-truths...looking to condemn the Indian...its like his/her alter ego is Kean Gibson.

Dude.....if you find it distasteful and riddled with untruths you are obliged to educate your fellow posters least they be swayed into flawed beliefs. One of the most distressing things about comments like yours is its presumption of knowledge and not its substantiation of such knowledge.

 

What I wrote is in the vernacular. Everyone from Nehru, to Cobra, to Skeldon man among others have stated in no uncertain terms that black people are idiots. They have forwarded the thesis that our problem is mainly the odium of having to live with black people.

 

It is also common knowledge the PPP, an indian identified party locates itself in an indian ethos and sell inclusiveness from that platform. For them it means inclusive of family and friends to loot the state.

 

I am not looking to condemn indian. I am looking to explain the inconsistencies of having a regime as the PPP fail so horribly in curtailing crime, in transitioning us to a democracy and whose modus operandi was to loot and pillage state coffers like voracious parasites and yet it  incited no recriminations from the posters here. Instead they are all like crows to carrion after Granger and crew and these people are in office less than 4 months!

 

Ms Gibson may be a bit off but not far off. There is no rational reason why Indians elevate themselves to be the chosen able race and all others regaled to the status of lesser than. It has to be vestigial remnants of psychological damage across eons as an oppressed class seeping across h time through the culture. Fortunately for us it pools only in mentality of a few so disposed it by being lazy. Apparently, these are well represented here.

1)You must be one of those people who will argue that history starts in 1992. You analysis is arguing that the racism was started by Jagdeo, PPP...this is certainly not the case.

2) Its asinine to locate so much power in the hands of GT and Ravi Dev as the proponents of thew race problem in Guyana. The GT, as far as I can see plays a major role in promoting press freedom and pluralism in Guyana. It is by the way the only paper that questions the actions of the coalition. This is a healthy achievement in a society like ours. Every other paper simply toes the coalition line right now...

3) The PPP has always denied that it was an "Indian" party. Jagan was consumed with building a "working class party" and he rejected many Indian organizations and Indian leader when he arrived on the scene in Guyana. There was no deliberate policy to sideline Africans, corruption yes.

4) This coalition is not a unity government. It has not reached out to Indians in a way that will make them feel comfortable with this government.   

5) "The President [of GOPIO] said Guyanese indians are as their black brethren in Guyana backward and lazy and  not the same Indians cultural capacities as the native Indian!" More assininity. Where is the source for this? And does it mean this is accepted as true because this idiot said so?

6) You do not understand the nature of the caste system in India, or in Guyana for that matter. Apparently, Gibson felt she understood it well and try to superimpose his biases to the Guyana experience. 

7) The crime wave did not start with the PPP in 1992..it goes back to the paramountcy of the Burnhamite state and the breakdown of law and order then...

 

Your socalled analysis is not grounded in reality and analysis....you are simply looking to score points against the Indians you mentioned in your post. 

Originally Posted by VishMahabir:
Originally Posted by Danyael:
Originally Posted by VishMahabir:

There is just too much hate and nonsense on this thread to comment on anything...everyone trying to UP their own race...its like tit for tat...a symptom of our society.

 

I find the contents of Danyael piece distasteful and riddled with half-truths...looking to condemn the Indian...its like his/her alter ego is Kean Gibson.

Dude.....if you find it distasteful and riddled with untruths you are obliged to educate your fellow posters least they be swayed into flawed beliefs. One of the most distressing things about comments like yours is its presumption of knowledge and not its substantiation of such knowledge.

 

What I wrote is in the vernacular. Everyone from Nehru, to Cobra, to Skeldon man among others have stated in no uncertain terms that black people are idiots. They have forwarded the thesis that our problem is mainly the odium of having to live with black people.

 

It is also common knowledge the PPP, an indian identified party locates itself in an indian ethos and sell inclusiveness from that platform. For them it means inclusive of family and friends to loot the state.

 

I am not looking to condemn indian. I am looking to explain the inconsistencies of having a regime as the PPP fail so horribly in curtailing crime, in transitioning us to a democracy and whose modus operandi was to loot and pillage state coffers like voracious parasites and yet it  incited no recriminations from the posters here. Instead they are all like crows to carrion after Granger and crew and these people are in office less than 4 months!

 

Ms Gibson may be a bit off but not far off. There is no rational reason why Indians elevate themselves to be the chosen able race and all others regaled to the status of lesser than. It has to be vestigial remnants of psychological damage across eons as an oppressed class seeping across h time through the culture. Fortunately for us it pools only in mentality of a few so disposed it by being lazy. Apparently, these are well represented here.

1)You must be one of those people who will argue that history starts in 1992. You analysis is arguing that the racism was started by Jagdeo, PPP...this is certainly not the case.

 

2) Its asinine to locate so much power in the hands of GT and Ravi Dev as the proponents of thew race problem in Guyana. The GT, as far as I can see plays a major role in promoting press freedom and pluralism in Guyana. It is by the way the only paper that questions the actions of the coalition. This is a healthy achievement in a society like ours. Every other paper simply toes the coalition line right now...

3) The PPP has always denied that it was an "Indian" party. Jagan was consumed with building a "working class party" and he rejected many Indian organizations and Indian leader when he arrived on the scene in Guyana. There was no deliberate policy to sideline Africans, corruption yes.

4) This coalition is not a unity government. It has not reached out to Indians in a way that will make them feel comfortable with this government.   

5) "The President [of GOPIO] said Guyanese indians are as their black brethren in Guyana backward and lazy and  not the same Indians cultural capacities as the native Indian!" More assininity. Where is the source for this? And does it mean this is accepted as true because this idiot said so?

6) You do not understand the nature of the caste system in India, or in Guyana for that matter. Apparently, Gibson felt she understood it well and try to superimpose his biases to the Guyana experience. 

7) The crime wave did not start with the PPP in 1992..it goes back to the paramountcy of the Burnhamite state and the breakdown of law and order then...

 

Your socalled analysis is not grounded in reality and analysis....you are simply looking to score points against the Indians you mentioned in your post. 

I did not mention the skumbag crook jagdeo or a time frame. I am stating manifest displays of racist strategies extended and perpetuated by a specific few to malign the new government and the detriment of any project in their plans to mend our racially divided society.

 

I have also not referenced where power is located as I am already clearly detailed how I think  that should  to be arranged and why in other posts and is not addressing that here.  You need to read and address each assertion I made point counterpoint if you are plan on disputing what I say.

 

Ravi Dev is the architect of the new attack from the podium of the Guyana Times, a paper actualized on the largess of nepotism of the PPP. I also cannot state what is Ravi Core beliefs since they are in a thousand disintegral fragments only he can grasp. The only point of reference that show some coherence is that he hates black people so much he is willing to advocate on behalf of the PPP. He once professed they disgust him and are anti Indian. This attack on Moses with his usual poisonous massaging of race. Its caustic framing of the campaign are all well used  arguments identifiably vintage Ravi Dev.

 

GOPIO said it as I stated it and in plainly more nasty phrasing....I don't care to research it for you....ask Kari to locate it if it matters to you since all the dailies in RH carried the highlights of the comments for months.

 

Do not tell me what you think I do not understand. That is the first indication of a poverty of understanding yourself. And yes, I do have an above normal grasp of Indian religion and philosophy. If you think I made a mistake...help a brother out. You will find me quite willing to  assist you in correcting your unsound beliefs.

 

I am not analyzing anything. This is a discussion forum. We are sharing unstructured ideas via extemporaneous posts as in a rumshop gaff. The only difference is one  gets to avoid the stench of  drunks and the chatter of  crippled minds. One is able to structure the  ambiance as one sees fit.

 

I have a glass of tawny port and is chomping on some falafels and listening to Bach- minuet in G major because I am practicing it finger style, I have to play it at my friends wedding in a couple of weeks

 

I also  do not see the advantage of trying to score points as you so put it. Who is keeping track here?

 

 

Originally Posted by caribny:

The Indo KKK wails, and refuses to tell us why they remained silent when the PPP waged war on Afro Guyanese.

 

Why have most of the heads being dismissed are Indian.  Because there were NO Africans to dismiss.

 

Please outline a list of Africans who have been kept on the job.

 

 

I expect NO response from you, other than to scream that caribj is a racist.

 

Other than the fact you are making the case for an exchange, you did raise an interesting question in bold there.  It would be interesting to see a list of high ranking officials (Board members, Permanent secretaries, parliamentary sectaries, CEO, etc.) who are still on the job, those who have been fired and those who have replaced by race.  Maybe the media can do this since they are reading here.  Here is what they should compile:

 

Job TitleName of EmployeeRace of EmployeeFired after 5/11 (Y/N)Name of ReplacementRace of Replacement
      
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by caribny:

The Indo KKK wails, and refuses to tell us why they remained silent when the PPP waged war on Afro Guyanese.

 

Why have most of the heads being dismissed are Indian.  Because there were NO Africans to dismiss.

 

Please outline a list of Africans who have been kept on the job.

 

 

I expect NO response from you, other than to scream that caribj is a racist.

 

Other than the fact you are making the case for an exchange, you did raise an interesting question in bold there.  It would be interesting to see a list of high ranking officials (Board members, Permanent secretaries, parliamentary sectaries, CEO, etc.) who are still on the job, those who have been fired and those who have replaced by race.  Maybe the media can do this since they are reading here.  Here is what they should compile:

 

Job TitleName of EmployeeRace of EmployeeFired after 5/11 (Y/N)Name of ReplacementRace of Replacement
      

mr VVP, u mealy-mouthed scamp, to make the case that you, cobra and the rest are a bunch of hypocrites for the tactical agnosticism and keeping your mouths tightly shut regarding the PPP rampage thru the public service on their Afro hunt is NOT "making the case for an exchange"!

 

further, it is the responsibility of those like you who actually are making the case for "an exchange" to bring your stats . . . not the other way round!

Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

Not because the PPP did it, it means the coalition should do it...that's the problem with Guyana politics...is tit for tat

 

I thought the coalition would be different than PPP and PNC

just who exactly is making that case, sir?

 

thanks

Originally Posted by redux:
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by caribny:

The Indo KKK wails, and refuses to tell us why they remained silent when the PPP waged war on Afro Guyanese.

 

Why have most of the heads being dismissed are Indian.  Because there were NO Africans to dismiss.

 

Please outline a list of Africans who have been kept on the job.

 

 

I expect NO response from you, other than to scream that caribj is a racist.

 

Other than the fact you are making the case for an exchange, you did raise an interesting question in bold there.  It would be interesting to see a list of high ranking officials (Board members, Permanent secretaries, parliamentary sectaries, CEO, etc.) who are still on the job, those who have been fired and those who have replaced by race.  Maybe the media can do this since they are reading here.  Here is what they should compile:

 

Job TitleName of EmployeeRace of EmployeeFired after 5/11 (Y/N)Name of ReplacementRace of Replacement
      

mr VVP, u mealy-mouthed scamp, to make the case that you, cobra and the rest are a bunch of hypocrites for the tactical agnosticism and keeping your mouths tightly shut regarding the PPP rampage thru the public service on their Afro hunt is NOT "making the case for an exchange"!

 

further, it is the responsibility of those like you who actually are making the case for "an exchange" to bring your stats . . . not the other way round!

I forgot to ask for qualifications.  I see Cde. Welch is now the honorary beneficiary of the $6M per month salary at GPL.  

Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by redux:
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by caribny:

The Indo KKK wails, and refuses to tell us why they remained silent when the PPP waged war on Afro Guyanese.

 

Why have most of the heads being dismissed are Indian.  Because there were NO Africans to dismiss.

 

Please outline a list of Africans who have been kept on the job.

 

 

I expect NO response from you, other than to scream that caribj is a racist.

 

Other than the fact you are making the case for an exchange, you did raise an interesting question in bold there.  It would be interesting to see a list of high ranking officials (Board members, Permanent secretaries, parliamentary sectaries, CEO, etc.) who are still on the job, those who have been fired and those who have replaced by race.  Maybe the media can do this since they are reading here.  Here is what they should compile:

 

Job TitleName of EmployeeRace of EmployeeFired after 5/11 (Y/N)Name of ReplacementRace of Replacement
      

mr VVP, u mealy-mouthed scamp, to make the case that you, cobra and the rest are a bunch of hypocrites for the tactical agnosticism and keeping your mouths tightly shut regarding the PPP rampage thru the public service on their Afro hunt is NOT "making the case for an exchange"!

 

further, it is the responsibility of those like you who actually are making the case for "an exchange" to bring your stats . . . not the other way round!

I forgot to ask for qualifications.  I see Cde. Welch is now the honorary beneficiary of the $6M per month salary at GPL.  

Hmm.. interesting i hope Mr.Welch is not receiving US$30,000 mthly.

Racism in the public sector did not start with the PPP.  Matter of fact, it is the very reason I left Guyana. When I left under the PNC nearly every high level position was filled by Afro Guyanese.  There was no chance for advancement in the public service for Indians unless they were politically connected...aka kissing ass.  Since Iman don't kiss ass Iman cut track.

 

I guess the same thing happened under the PPP only it was the "Indians pun tap."  No it looks like we are back to "Afro pun tap."

Originally Posted by Django:
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by redux:
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by caribny:

The Indo KKK wails, and refuses to tell us why they remained silent when the PPP waged war on Afro Guyanese.

 

Why have most of the heads being dismissed are Indian.  Because there were NO Africans to dismiss.

 

Please outline a list of Africans who have been kept on the job.

 

 

I expect NO response from you, other than to scream that caribj is a racist.

 

Other than the fact you are making the case for an exchange, you did raise an interesting question in bold there.  It would be interesting to see a list of high ranking officials (Board members, Permanent secretaries, parliamentary sectaries, CEO, etc.) who are still on the job, those who have been fired and those who have replaced by race.  Maybe the media can do this since they are reading here.  Here is what they should compile:

 

Job TitleName of EmployeeRace of EmployeeFired after 5/11 (Y/N)Name of ReplacementRace of Replacement
      

mr VVP, u mealy-mouthed scamp, to make the case that you, cobra and the rest are a bunch of hypocrites for the tactical agnosticism and keeping your mouths tightly shut regarding the PPP rampage thru the public service on their Afro hunt is NOT "making the case for an exchange"!

 

further, it is the responsibility of those like you who actually are making the case for "an exchange" to bring your stats . . . not the other way round!

I forgot to ask for qualifications.  I see Cde. Welch is now the honorary beneficiary of the $6M per month salary at GPL.  

Hmm.. interesting i hope Mr.Welch is not receiving US$30,000 mthly.

Well, I hope so too, but everything in Guyana is "tap secret" even Welch's qualifications.

Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by Django:
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by redux:
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by caribny:

The Indo KKK wails, and refuses to tell us why they remained silent when the PPP waged war on Afro Guyanese.

 

Why have most of the heads being dismissed are Indian.  Because there were NO Africans to dismiss.

 

Please outline a list of Africans who have been kept on the job.

 

 

I expect NO response from you, other than to scream that caribj is a racist.

 

Other than the fact you are making the case for an exchange, you did raise an interesting question in bold there.  It would be interesting to see a list of high ranking officials (Board members, Permanent secretaries, parliamentary sectaries, CEO, etc.) who are still on the job, those who have been fired and those who have replaced by race.  Maybe the media can do this since they are reading here.  Here is what they should compile:

 

Job TitleName of EmployeeRace of EmployeeFired after 5/11 (Y/N)Name of ReplacementRace of Replacement
      

mr VVP, u mealy-mouthed scamp, to make the case that you, cobra and the rest are a bunch of hypocrites for the tactical agnosticism and keeping your mouths tightly shut regarding the PPP rampage thru the public service on their Afro hunt is NOT "making the case for an exchange"!

 

further, it is the responsibility of those like you who actually are making the case for "an exchange" to bring your stats . . . not the other way round!

I forgot to ask for qualifications.  I see Cde. Welch is now the honorary beneficiary of the $6M per month salary at GPL.  

Hmm.. interesting i hope Mr.Welch is not receiving US$30,000 mthly.

Well, I hope so too, but everything in Guyana is "tap secret" even Welch's qualifications.

 http://www.caribnewsdesk.com/n...ppoints-ceo-and-dceo

 

The Guyana Power and Light Inc. (GPL) on Monday announced that Colin Welch Deputy Chief Executive Officer-Technical has been designated interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO), while Renford Homer Senior Divisional Director - Commercial Services and Information Technology has been designated interim Deputy Chief Executive Officer. 

The announcement came Monday August 24 and it was stated that the interim appointments would continue until the new Board of Directors are installed. “Hence, advertisements to fill existing vacancies on GPL’s Executive Management Structure will be executed.”

 

Let wait and see how this will play out.

Originally Posted by Django:
 

 http://www.caribnewsdesk.com/n...ppoints-ceo-and-dceo

 

The Guyana Power and Light Inc. (GPL) on Monday announced that Colin Welch Deputy Chief Executive Officer-Technical has been designated interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO), while Renford Homer Senior Divisional Director - Commercial Services and Information Technology has been designated interim Deputy Chief Executive Officer. 

The announcement came Monday August 24 and it was stated that the interim appointments would continue until the new Board of Directors are installed. “Hence, advertisements to fill existing vacancies on GPL’s Executive Management Structure will be executed.”

 

Let wait and see how this will play out.

So since they paid the former CEO US$30,000 per month ah wonder how much they would pay me fuh the jab?  I might be worth about US$100k per month    Some people just don't have any conscience. 

"Prime Minister Nagamootoo and President Granger are both to blame for this current level of racial discrimination as they are by their absolute implicit actions, creating an incendiary device to be lit under their watch.

Sincerely,

Faoud Khan"

Originally Posted by yuji22:

"Prime Minister Nagamootoo and President Granger are both to blame for this current level of racial discrimination as they are by their absolute implicit actions, creating an incendiary device to be lit under their watch.

Sincerely,

Faoud Khan"

Oh rass! Don't talk about incendiary device. Flashback for PNC thugs will cause them to set fireworks in GT.

Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by redux:
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by caribny:

The Indo KKK wails, and refuses to tell us why they remained silent when the PPP waged war on Afro Guyanese.

 

Why have most of the heads being dismissed are Indian.  Because there were NO Africans to dismiss.

 

Please outline a list of Africans who have been kept on the job.

 

 

I expect NO response from you, other than to scream that caribj is a racist.

 

Other than the fact you are making the case for an exchange, you did raise an interesting question in bold there.  It would be interesting to see a list of high ranking officials (Board members, Permanent secretaries, parliamentary sectaries, CEO, etc.) who are still on the job, those who have been fired and those who have replaced by race.  Maybe the media can do this since they are reading here.  Here is what they should compile:

 

Job TitleName of EmployeeRace of EmployeeFired after 5/11 (Y/N)Name of ReplacementRace of Replacement
      

mr VVP, u mealy-mouthed scamp, to make the case that you, cobra and the rest are a bunch of hypocrites for the tactical agnosticism and keeping your mouths tightly shut regarding the PPP rampage thru the public service on their Afro hunt is NOT "making the case for an exchange"!

 

further, it is the responsibility of those like you who actually are making the case for "an exchange" to bring your stats . . . not the other way round!

I forgot to ask for qualifications.  I see Cde. Welch is now the honorary beneficiary of the $6M per month salary at GPL.  

Welch (the man with PPP family connections) was appointed to understudy Dindyal by the PPP @2mil+/month!

 

the PPP-era board REFUSED to renew Dindyal's contract

 

i don't understand your point about racial? "exchange" in this situation

 

perhaps find another limb . . . hmmmmm?

Originally Posted by VishMahabir:

 

I find the contents of Danyael piece distasteful and riddled with half-truths...looking to condemn the Indian...its like his/her alter ego is Kean Gibson.

And of course seignet, cobra, yuji, rama and baseman are perfectly fine as they spew Indo supremacist bilge daily.

 

Clearly you AGREE with them as you don't condemn it.

 

Face it YOUR behavior proves Danyael RIGHT!

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by VishMahabir:

 

I find the contents of Danyael piece distasteful and riddled with half-truths...looking to condemn the Indian...its like his/her alter ego is Kean Gibson.

And of course seignet, cobra, yuji, rama and baseman are perfectly fine as they spew Indo supremacist bilge daily.

 

Clearly you AGREE with them as you don't condemn it.

 

Face it YOUR behavior proves Danyael RIGHT!

We are not suprmacists, we are just smarter.  Jagdeo built Guyana into a paradise and now your people are tearing down all the new development that former Prez built.   They can fool the people some of the time but not all the time.  Adding 5% non blacks to their party does not a 'Unity Government' make.  That is why granger offered the PPP 2 seats in his cabinet. 

Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:
 

We are not suprmacists, we are just smarter. 

Look at this commentary by Rama, basically confirming what Danyael said.

 

And yet VishMahabir screams that Danyael wrote nonsense and is anti Indian.

 

So when some Indians openly display bigotry, and others condone their behavior, should the rest of us applaud?

Originally Posted by Billy Ram Balgobin:

This is the same D2 who charged during the crime wave of 2001-2002 that Afros criminals in the eyes of the PNC change status from criminal to innocent African young men when arrested or killed by police.

This is the same "Stormborn" who said Indians should be "culled" and heads placed on a "chopping block".  This Indian hater comes here and speaks of Indian racism.  It is because of anti-Indian racism from him, Caribj, etc that Indians counter.  Then when you do, they call you a racist.

Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Billy Ram Balgobin:

This is the same D2 who charged during the crime wave of 2001-2002 that Afros criminals in the eyes of the PNC change status from criminal to innocent African young men when arrested or killed by police.

This is the same "Stormborn" who said Indians should be "culled" and heads placed on a "chopping block".  This Indian hater comes here and speaks of Indian racism.  It is because of anti-Indian racism from him, Caribj, etc that Indians counter.  Then when you do, they call you a racist.

Stormborn/D2/Danyael will tear you to threads, as your every post reveals how right he is about Guyanese Indians.

 

I am sure that he said that the PPP (meaning its leadership) should be culled.

 

Racists like you,  love to use the poor and uneducated Indian, even as you leave him to wallow in poverty, ignorance and despair (the high suicide rate). 

 

You care not that your Indo supremacist lot destroyed the sugar industry and don't give a rat's ass about the problems of the small rice farmers.  How ironic will it be if "blackman" finds solutions to help these people.  I sure hope that Granger/Nagamootoo/Harmon focus on doing just that.

Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Billy Ram Balgobin:

This is the same D2 who charged during the crime wave of 2001-2002 that Afros criminals in the eyes of the PNC change status from criminal to innocent African young men when arrested or killed by police.

This is the same "Stormborn" who said Indians should be "culled" and heads placed on a "chopping block".  This Indian hater comes here and speaks of Indian racism.  It is because of anti-Indian racism from him, Caribj, etc that Indians counter.  Then when you do, they call you a racist.

Not only are you a racist but a chat3 Indian KKK.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Billy Ram Balgobin:

This is the same D2 who charged during the crime wave of 2001-2002 that Afros criminals in the eyes of the PNC change status from criminal to innocent African young men when arrested or killed by police.

This is the same "Stormborn" who said Indians should be "culled" and heads placed on a "chopping block".  This Indian hater comes here and speaks of Indian racism.  It is because of anti-Indian racism from him, Caribj, etc that Indians counter.  Then when you do, they call you a racist.

Stormborn/D2/Danyael will tear you to threads, as your every post reveals how right he is about Guyanese Indians.

 

I am sure that he said that the PPP (meaning its leadership) should be culled.

 

Racists like you,  love to use the poor and uneducated Indian, even as you leave him to wallow in poverty, ignorance and despair (the high suicide rate). 

 

You care not that your Indo supremacist lot destroyed the sugar industry and don't give a rat's ass about the problems of the small rice farmers.  How ironic will it be if "blackman" finds solutions to help these people.  I sure hope that Granger/Nagamootoo/Harmon focus on doing just that.

As usual you continue to spew venom against Indians. You call Indians racists and you never look into the mirror to see what kind animal that you are.    

Originally Posted by asj:

President Granger and Prime Minister Nagamootoo to blame for racial discrimination

President Granger and Prime Minister Nagamootoo

President Granger and Prime Minister Nagamootoo

Dear Editor,

I accept that the PPP/C was replaced as the incumbent Government. It is for the Courts to rule on the outcome of the 2015 Elections but as the only Opposition Party, the PPP/C must defend and promote the rights of all the citizens of Guyana.

The ongoing relentless arbitrary if not discriminatory acts of removing large numbers of people of East Indian descent from their positions within the Public Sector certainly isn’t a good sign for Guyanese. Immediately upon assuming office, the Government placed all emphasis on removing employees perceived as being friendly to the PPP/C, a majority of whom were East Indians, from the Public sector. I’m not aware of any of these positions receiving East Indian replacements.

The Prime Minister is clearly muzzled and dares not oppose his President as not only did he fail miserably in “bringing 11 percent of the East Indian votes” to the APNU/AFC coalition, he has also failed on every other promise he made to all Guyanese during the Election campaign. He has not once come out in defense of the actions of his partners in Government or in objection to the ethnic discrimination currently ongoing. This is a man who swore to uphold the Law and fight for justice but seems to be a failure.

It is clearly unacceptable to use derogatory words to anyone but to do it in Parliament and not be sanctioned by the Speaker is what East Indians in Guyana need to take note of and be very worried. If this can be acceptable to the House of Parliament then it is definitely going to form a precedent in the country’s history.

Prime Minister Nagamootoo and President Granger are both to blame for this current level of racial discrimination as they are by their absolute implicit actions, creating an incendiary device to be lit under their watch.

Sincerely,

Faoud Khan

Freedom House writes?

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
×