Mr. Carpen with Dr. Jadoopat.

The cesspool started when the current cabal under Jagdeo

derailed the tenets of the PPP,they shrunk to the bottom of

the pit and daily they malign individuals of impeccable

character.Where is the morality of these so called principled

people?????

Like other here I feel this is a worthless interview. Just wasted 27 minutes of my precious time.

 

This Mr Jagobat sounds like an idiot.

 

Mr. Mel Carpen certainly earned his place in history as a die hard jAGAN/Communist loyalist. Other to that he has nothing new to offer .  

Originally Posted by Django:

The cesspool started when the current cabal under Jagdeo

derailed the tenets of the PPP,they shrunk to the bottom of

the pit and daily they malign individuals of impeccable

character.Where is the morality of these so called principled

people?????

It started with Dr Jagan  and peopl like Mel Carpen who up to this day who  still belive Jagan was God.

It is Jag who did not tolerated democracy at Freedom House hence the hand selected thieves who are currently there.

Originally Posted by yuji22:
Originally Posted by antabanta:
Originally Posted by yuji22:
Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:

Carpen....another ole jackass whose expiry date has passed.

 

I see these are dem young bestest an brightest the Coalition is attracting

Shaitaan, I know Mr Carpen. Your statement is uncalled for, rude, obnoxious and down right WRONG.  People like Mr Carpen has been providing support for our Homeland longer than your age. 

 

Sometimes you simply make ridiculous statement like a street Kid

Nehru Bhai

 

I have to disagree with you. Shaitaan is correct in this case.

 

All crabdwags like Carpen who are working with the PNC to destroy the PPP are traitors and must be addressed as such.

 

He may have contributed in the past but his current dirty actions outweigh what he did in the past and this is what matters today and this is how politics work.

A more profound example of how politics works is how you turn on the man and how you now cussing PPP Jaganites. 

Welcome to the world of politics. That is the reality of how it works.

Grow up.

 

Neemakharam Moses is now cussing the PPP while he hides under Granger's Kilt. Read up on what Moses said about the PNC in the past.

 

Live and learn about politics.

Really? I am indeed fortunate to benefit from such pearls of wisdom. But was there absolutely no way you could come up with anything more intelligent?

In any case, can we take this as your confession that you're just playing politics? That you lie a lot? That you words are meaningless? That most of the time you don't have a clue what you're talking about? After all, you're suddenly this so politically worldly individual.

Originally Posted by antabanta:
Originally Posted by yuji22:
Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:

Carpen....another ole jackass whose expiry date has passed.

 

I see these are dem young bestest an brightest the Coalition is attracting

Shaitaan, I know Mr Carpen. Your statement is uncalled for, rude, obnoxious and down right WRONG.  People like Mr Carpen has been providing support for our Homeland longer than your age. 

 

Sometimes you simply make ridiculous statement like a street Kid

Nehru Bhai

 

I have to disagree with you. Shaitaan is correct in this case.

 

All crabdwags like Carpen who are working with the PNC to destroy the PPP are traitors and must be addressed as such.

 

He may have contributed in the past but his current dirty actions outweigh what he did in the past and this is what matters today and this is how politics work.

A more profound example of how politics works is how you turn on the man and how you now cussing PPP Jaganites. 

Welcome to the world of politics. That is the reality of how it works.

Grow up.

 

Neemakharam Moses is now cussing the PPP while he hides under Granger's Kilt. Read up on what Moses said about the PNC in the past.

 

Live and learn about politics.

What a craven stupid little piece of shi.t! If Politics is not the craven despotism or opportunism, what is it we see in the PPP or in those like yourselves? If it is only what,  would not ever have a "worthy" position defensible from some moral stand point?  Would  you would simply argue the good or bad of of a thing depending which side of the argument is beneficial to you at the moment? You are a complete moron.

Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:

Carpen....another ole jackass whose expiry date has passed.

 

I see these are dem young bestest an brightest the Coalition is attracting

One expiration date is not passed until one dies. Kant woke up from his "dogmatic" slumber at 56. So did Cezanne, Monet, Thinking is not crippled with age if one is not diseased. It is not like dancing or other physical activities.

 

The brain does not get tired not does the heart. The idea that youth is wasted on the young did not arise because the young is given to purposeful contemplation. They are an unfocused lot. Life and living gives perspective called experience and that only comes with age.

 

Mr Carpen has seen a lot, knows a lot and on that account is of worth for a unique perspective and not a throw away. I have not agreed with him especially in the early years and still have reservation about many of his opinions but even if he is contrary; he has relevance. He is a thinking being.

 

You are given to imprudence due on unfocused arrogant  use of your thinking faculties. As I said on more than one occasion, you are indeed among the brightest on this site. But I also add you are given to scatterbrained arrogance that hopefully age can temper. Otherwise you are doomed. You do not act normal. You act manic or otherwise mentally imbalanced.

 

I doan know which is worse...your insults or your "compliments" laced with malathion. I suppose I should be grateful that you don't think me a complete idiot. I am imprudent as you say on all things Guyana because we have baddies and other baddies. I doan know who the goodies are in Guyana. Even my "friends" in Guyanese politics I hesitate to think of as the goodies. At best they are the lessor baddies. That you think this is indicative of some PTSD related symptom is not my issue dude. What you think of as arrogance is generally the impatience I just have with stupid people. I can't handle rank stupidity. I really really can't. Notice how I display little patience for my Cousin Snake even though I still like him. I still have no qualms in saying he ought to get a few bullets in the body on his next trip to Guyana so as to disabuse him of the notion that Guyana is a safe place for ordinary people.

 

I agree with your opening remarks on age and wisdom. I am a better individual as I age (in my opinion) because it brings experience.

 

Mel is a whole different kettle of bangamary. His framework is Jaganism. He longs for the bygone era of glorious PPP struggle to bring about the triumph of the working classes under "pure" PPP rule. The problem that these diehard communists don't understand is that the things that come with such purity have brought us to the present state.

 

PPP corruption and misrule are not an abherration of communism and Jaganism but the natural consequence thereof. The 2015 PPP is what Mel et al built and saddled us with. He cannot wash his hands in the manner of Pilate from it. Further, Mel Carpen cannot be part of the solution because his ideology gave us the problem in the first place and he has had no Saul of Tarsus on the proverbial road to Damascus moment. Mel Carpen is the same man he was in 1975 fighting the good communist fight. Which means I must oppose him because of who he is and his worldview. The world has moved on from these failed experiments. We cannot get our new breakthrough pharmaceutical formulas from the alchemists of yesterday. (Please don't give me a lecture on how alchemy birthed chemistry. I got that.). It's a limited analogy. Mel Carpen is an alchemist in 2015. A sincere one I'm sure. He really believes in the perennial quest for the Philosopher's Stone. I don't wanna join him on this fool's errand in the forlorn hope that he may yet succeed in arriving at this mythical destination given just a little more time and investment.

Originally Posted by Chief:
Originally Posted by Django:

The cesspool started when the current cabal under Jagdeo

derailed the tenets of the PPP,they shrunk to the bottom of

the pit and daily they malign individuals of impeccable

character.Where is the morality of these so called principled

people?????

It started with Dr Jagan  and peopl like Mel Carpen who up to this day who  still belive Jagan was God.

It is Jag who did not tolerated democracy at Freedom House hence the hand selected thieves who are currently there.

 

Thank you. The 2015 PPP is not some different creature from the Jagan PPP. It is the Jagan PPP. The PPP is operating exactly as the Jagans set it up to run.

 

The problem is not with the clock but the clockmaker.

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:

Carpen....another ole jackass whose expiry date has passed.

 

I see these are dem young bestest an brightest the Coalition is attracting

One expiration date is not passed until one dies. Kant woke up from his "dogmatic" slumber at 56. So did Cezanne, Monet, Thinking is not crippled with age if one is not diseased. It is not like dancing or other physical activities.

 

The brain does not get tired not does the heart. The idea that youth is wasted on the young did not arise because the young is given to purposeful contemplation. They are an unfocused lot. Life and living gives perspective called experience and that only comes with age.

 

Mr Carpen has seen a lot, knows a lot and on that account is of worth for a unique perspective and not a throw away. I have not agreed with him especially in the early years and still have reservation about many of his opinions but even if he is contrary; he has relevance. He is a thinking being.

 

You are given to imprudence due on unfocused arrogant  use of your thinking faculties. As I said on more than one occasion, you are indeed among the brightest on this site. But I also add you are given to scatterbrained arrogance that hopefully age can temper. Otherwise you are doomed. You do not act normal. You act manic or otherwise mentally imbalanced.

 

I doan know which is worse...your insults or your "compliments" laced with malathion. I suppose I should be grateful that you don't think me a complete idiot. I am imprudent as you say on all things Guyana because we have baddies and other baddies. I doan know who the goodies are in Guyana. Even my "friends" in Guyanese politics I hesitate to think of as the goodies. At best they are the lessor baddies. That you think this is indicative of some PTSD related symptom is not my issue dude. What you think of as arrogance is generally the impatience I just have with stupid people. I can't handle rank stupidity. I really really can't. Notice how I display little patience for my Cousin Snake even though I still like him. I still have no qualms in saying he ought to get a few bullets in the body on his next trip to Guyana so as to disabuse him of the notion that Guyana is a safe place for ordinary people.

 

I agree with your opening remarks on age and wisdom. I am a better individual as I age (in my opinion) because it brings experience.

 

Mel is a whole different kettle of bangamary. His framework is Jaganism. He longs for the bygone era of glorious PPP struggle to bring about the triumph of the working classes under "pure" PPP rule. The problem that these diehard communists don't understand is that the things that come with such purity have brought us to the present state.

 

PPP corruption and misrule are not an abherration of communism and Jaganism but the natural consequence thereof. The 2015 PPP is what Mel et al built and saddled us with. He cannot wash his hands in the manner of Pilate from it. Further, Mel Carpen cannot be part of the solution because his ideology gave us the problem in the first place and he has had no Saul of Tarsus on the proverbial road to Damascus moment. Mel Carpen is the same man he was in 1975 fighting the good communist fight. Which means I must oppose him because of who he is and his worldview. The world has moved on from these failed experiments. We cannot get our new breakthrough pharmaceutical formulas from the alchemists of yesterday. (Please don't give me a lecture on how alchemy birthed chemistry. I got that.). It's a limited analogy. Mel Carpen is an alchemist in 2015. A sincere one I'm sure. He really believes in the perennial quest for the Philosopher's Stone. I don't wanna join him on this fool's errand in the forlorn hope that he may yet succeed in arriving at this mythical destination given just a little more time and investment.

I am not arguing with your hypothesis. I argue with our insult to poster here who tried in his way with integrity and deliberation to forward a view of our reality. I am discounting the notion that any can be deemed useless. That is nihilistic.

 

I agree that the Jagan era with its obsessive commitment to soviet style Marxist dialectics has been the cause of our greatest woe. We got Burnham, and Burnham was later  seduced by it in his cascade of 70's Marxist bent Pan African outlook. We ended up the victims of both groups. Jagan would not have saved us if he remained in office because we would be another Cuba.

 

I see Carpen's use is in his explanation of the origins and the infighting of that Jaganite group and its transformation from communist to crony capitalist. He may be coming to a cathartic moment with his fresh eyes on our political reality. You are still in need of fresh eyes. You see only the Indian African dichotomy not the need for us to be accommodating of each other without being ingratiating to the sheeple on either side. You take an indian needs defending position and not all of us need defending or we are heading for a showdown.

Originally Posted by Mars:

I have heard nothing new from Mel Carpen here?  Actually he comes across as a sour grape.  Does he have a problem with Raj Singh.

 

I know Raj is unqualified for the Guysuco job, but is this personal or we trying to save a country from some real bad PPP public policies?

 

 

Originally Posted by Georgie:
Originally Posted by Mars:

 

I have heard nothing new from Mel Carpen here?  Actually he comes across as a sour grape.  Does he have a problem with Raj Singh.

 

I know Raj is unqualified for the Guysuco job, but is this personal or we trying to save a country from some real bad PPP public policies?

 

 

Everyone should have a problem with Raj Singh. He is what is wrong with us politically in general and specifically what is wrong with GUYSUCO... merit over nepotism ...competence over cronyism

Mel's discussion on Economics., Policies, Race and Corruption(Lack of Transparency/Accountability) are spot on. However, I would like him to look me in the eye and seriously tell that is is confident that the PNC would have done a better Job??  That the PNC is fit to Rule Guyana, that the Guyanese people should RISK it all because he feels that the PPP has not done enough!!!!!

Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:

Carpen....another ole jackass whose expiry date has passed.

 

I see these are dem young bestest an brightest the Coalition is attracting

One expiration date is not passed until one dies. Kant woke up from his "dogmatic" slumber at 56. So did Cezanne, Monet, Thinking is not crippled with age if one is not diseased. It is not like dancing or other physical activities.

 

The brain does not get tired not does the heart. The idea that youth is wasted on the young did not arise because the young is given to purposeful contemplation. They are an unfocused lot. Life and living gives perspective called experience and that only comes with age.

 

Mr Carpen has seen a lot, knows a lot and on that account is of worth for a unique perspective and not a throw away. I have not agreed with him especially in the early years and still have reservation about many of his opinions but even if he is contrary; he has relevance. He is a thinking being.

 

You are given to imprudence due on unfocused arrogant  use of your thinking faculties. As I said on more than one occasion, you are indeed among the brightest on this site. But I also add you are given to scatterbrained arrogance that hopefully age can temper. Otherwise you are doomed. You do not act normal. You act manic or otherwise mentally imbalanced.

 

I doan know which is worse...your insults or your "compliments" laced with malathion. I suppose I should be grateful that you don't think me a complete idiot. I am imprudent as you say on all things Guyana because we have baddies and other baddies. I doan know who the goodies are in Guyana. Even my "friends" in Guyanese politics I hesitate to think of as the goodies. At best they are the lessor baddies. That you think this is indicative of some PTSD related symptom is not my issue dude. What you think of as arrogance is generally the impatience I just have with stupid people. I can't handle rank stupidity. I really really can't. Notice how I display little patience for my Cousin Snake even though I still like him. I still have no qualms in saying he ought to get a few bullets in the body on his next trip to Guyana so as to disabuse him of the notion that Guyana is a safe place for ordinary people.

 

I agree with your opening remarks on age and wisdom. I am a better individual as I age (in my opinion) because it brings experience.

 

Mel is a whole different kettle of bangamary. His framework is Jaganism. He longs for the bygone era of glorious PPP struggle to bring about the triumph of the working classes under "pure" PPP rule. The problem that these diehard communists don't understand is that the things that come with such purity have brought us to the present state.

 

PPP corruption and misrule are not an abherration of communism and Jaganism but the natural consequence thereof. The 2015 PPP is what Mel et al built and saddled us with. He cannot wash his hands in the manner of Pilate from it. Further, Mel Carpen cannot be part of the solution because his ideology gave us the problem in the first place and he has had no Saul of Tarsus on the proverbial road to Damascus moment. Mel Carpen is the same man he was in 1975 fighting the good communist fight. Which means I must oppose him because of who he is and his worldview. The world has moved on from these failed experiments. We cannot get our new breakthrough pharmaceutical formulas from the alchemists of yesterday. (Please don't give me a lecture on how alchemy birthed chemistry. I got that.). It's a limited analogy. Mel Carpen is an alchemist in 2015. A sincere one I'm sure. He really believes in the perennial quest for the Philosopher's Stone. I don't wanna join him on this fool's errand in the forlorn hope that he may yet succeed in arriving at this mythical destination given just a little more time and investment.

I am not arguing with your hypothesis. I argue with our insult to poster here who tried in his way with integrity and deliberation to forward a view of our reality. I am discounting the notion that any can be deemed useless. That is nihilistic.

 

I agree that the Jagan era with its obsessive commitment to soviet style Marxist dialectics has been the cause of our greatest woe. We got Burnham, and Burnham was later  seduced by it in his cascade of 70's Marxist bent Pan African outlook. We ended up the victims of both groups. Jagan would not have saved us if he remained in office because we would be another Cuba.

 

I see Carpen's use is in his explanation of the origins and the infighting of that Jaganite group and its transformation from communist to crony capitalist. He may be coming to a cathartic moment with his fresh eyes on our political reality. You are still in need of fresh eyes. You see only the Indian African dichotomy not the need for us to be accommodating of each other without being ingratiating to the sheeple on either side. You take an indian needs defending position and not all of us need defending or we are heading for a showdown.

 

Mel can have all the integrity and deliberation in the world but he's still who he is. An unrepentant unreformed communist Jaganite. I've seen Mel and his cultists in action.

 

Not so long ago, AFC-NYC held it's first post-2011 Meeting and I was asked to be present. I attended. Mel was there. He behaved like some agent provocateur. He broke up the meeting basically because the AFC Treasurer at the time the late Sankar and poster Jay Bharrat here said something mild against the great communist coolie gaad Jagan and how we must make a clean break with the Jaganite legacy. Holy Cow did mel Carpen's vagina go into a rage. It was absolutely infantile, disgusting, and unworthy of a man of his age or of any age. He behaved like a rum shap coolie. Worse, he behaved like a true Jaganite. He represented the voice of the minority at the meeting and sought to drown out the voice of the anti-Jagan majority by behaving like a petty thug. This is how Jaganites behave. They can never be part of an organization. They must dominate it. I was actually left as the voice of reason who advocated that we should not say anything anti-Jagan for the sake of the comfort level of Mel et al who worship Jagan. He made a quiet political meeting at a restaurant a shouting match between people on the same page. Should the Coalition win, Granger is gonna have to rein in these madmen Jaganites.

 

As well before, I had another social interaction with Melissa years ago at a friendly function and he actually personally insulted me in front of several others for not sharing his political opinions like a true Jaganite. I smiled and let it slide because what do you expect of Jagan's low class coolies. These people truly believe in destroying any Indian who disagrees with them. So therefore we must consign them to the dustbin of history.

 

So yea, I know our Melissa. And ole Jaganite Antiman who only knows how to shout down people who disagree with him and bruk up AFC Meetings as an ostensible "friend of the AFC." He represents an era of Indian political culture that must die off.

 

P.S...It is perfectly possible that Mel is a plant in the AFC for the benefit of Ramotar. That's an old tactic in the Jaganite playbook.

Mel did an excellent job, but he failed on two points. Dr. Jadopat ask the question on Raj Singh and Mel said he didn't know why he ask that question. Even though Mel didn't want to say anything about Raj Singh, he did a good job to discredit Mr. Singh by saying he was unqualified to be CEO of GUYSUCO, and when on to say that Mr. Singh didn't earn a PhD.

 

The second point is when he was asked to face the viewer and tell them who to vote for. Mel was trying to be neutral by saying that people should look at both manifestos and make their decisions. Yet, at the end, Mel said candidly to vote for the coalitions. The interview was designed to endorse the coalition. That's my opinion.

Originally Posted by Cobra:

Mel did an excellent job, but he failed on two points. Dr. Jadopat ask the question on Raj Singh and Mel said he didn't know why he ask that question. Even though Mel didn't want to say anything about Raj Singh, he did a good job to discredit Mr. Singh by saying he was unqualified to be CEO of GUYSUCO, and when on to say that Mr. Singh didn't earn a PhD.

 

The second point is when he was asked to face the viewer and tell them who to vote for. Mel was trying to be neutral by saying that people should look at both manifestos and make their decisions. Yet, at the end, Mel said candidly to vote for the coalitions. The interview was designed to endorse the coalition. That's my opinion.

Dont blame Mel, blame Jhaatoopat.  Mel should question Jhatoopat PHD

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Mr. Carpen nailed these buggers to the wall they are crawling out of their skin to get away from the factual comments the man has made to describe these crooks in office.

 

Melissa spent a lot of time talking about Melissa. And reminiscing about all the curries he used to share wid Uncle Cheddi.

Your descent into filth is not very surprising. Your lack or articulation and or sophistication in expressing your dissatisfaction or disagreement with Mr. Carpen brings out the best in you.

Originally Posted by HM_Redux:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Mr. Carpen nailed these buggers to the wall they are crawling out of their skin to get away from the factual comments the man has made to describe these crooks in office.

 

Melissa spent a lot of time talking about Melissa. And reminiscing about all the curries he used to share wid Uncle Cheddi.

Your descent into filth is not very surprising. Your lack or articulation and or sophistication in expressing your dissatisfaction or disagreement with Mr. Carpen brings out the best in you.

But Shaitaan can say, " Look who is talking"!!

Originally Posted by Cobra:

Mel did an excellent job, but he failed on two points. Dr. Jadopat ask the question on Raj Singh and Mel said he didn't know why he ask that question. Even though Mel didn't want to say anything about Raj Singh, he did a good job to discredit Mr. Singh by saying he was unqualified to be CEO of GUYSUCO, and when on to say that Mr. Singh didn't earn a PhD.

 

The second point is when he was asked to face the viewer and tell them who to vote for. Mel was trying to be neutral by saying that people should look at both manifestos and make their decisions. Yet, at the end, Mel said candidly to vote for the coalitions. The interview was designed to endorse the coalition. That's my opinion.

well even a fool is entitle to a opinion 

Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Mr. Carpen nailed these buggers to the wall they are crawling out of their skin to get away from the factual comments the man has made to describe these crooks in office.

 

Melissa spent a lot of time talking about Melissa. And reminiscing about all the curries he used to share wid Uncle Cheddi.

Your descent into filth is not very surprising. Your lack or articulation and or sophistication in expressing your dissatisfaction or disagreement with Mr. Carpen brings out the best in you.

But Shaitaan can say, " Look who is talking"!!

Ok Captain irrelevant.

Originally Posted by HM_Redux:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Mr. Carpen nailed these buggers to the wall they are crawling out of their skin to get away from the factual comments the man has made to describe these crooks in office.

 

Melissa spent a lot of time talking about Melissa. And reminiscing about all the curries he used to share wid Uncle Cheddi.

Your descent into filth is not very surprising. Your lack or articulation and or sophistication in expressing your dissatisfaction or disagreement with Mr. Carpen brings out the best in you.

 

Look Antiman,

 

In case you missed it....I helped to organize the first AFC Meeting post 2011 Election. I even provided the discounted free fry rice and fry chicken at Caribbean Cabana thanks to a generous relative.

 

It was your fellow Antiman Melissa Carpen who bruk up that meeting so that nothing got accomplished that night except some minor housekeeping matters for the AFC.

 

Mel Carpen who recently bruk up an important AFC meeting in NYC is now ayuh friend.

 

Notice that Melissa couldn't even bring himself to urge people to vote for the Coalition.

 

That's because he wants the Coalition to lose!

Originally Posted by Nehru:

Mel's discussion on Economics., Policies, Race and Corruption(Lack of Transparency/Accountability) are spot on. However, I would like him to look me in the eye and seriously tell that is is confident that the PNC would have done a better Job??  That the PNC is fit to Rule Guyana, that the Guyanese people should RISK it all because he feels that the PPP has not done enough!!!!!

 

When the PNC had a ONE PARTY state 23 years ago, you were told it wasn't good. Suh now, you are advocating a Jagdeo Clan ONE PARTY State.

 

That is a backward kulie thinking. Its got to be.

 

Cuz many poor countries looks forward to change. If it is necessary.

Originally Posted by seignet:
Originally Posted by Nehru:

Mel's discussion on Economics., Policies, Race and Corruption(Lack of Transparency/Accountability) are spot on. However, I would like him to look me in the eye and seriously tell that is is confident that the PNC would have done a better Job??  That the PNC is fit to Rule Guyana, that the Guyanese people should RISK it all because he feels that the PPP has not done enough!!!!!

 

When the PNC had a ONE PARTY state 23 years ago, you were told it wasn't good. Suh now, you are advocating a Jagdeo Clan ONE PARTY State.

 

That is a backward kulie thinking. Its got to be.

 

Cuz many poor countries looks forward to change. If it is necessary.

Do you understand the concept of verified FREE and FAIR Election??  I guess not.

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Mr. Carpen nailed these buggers to the wall they are crawling out of their skin to get away from the factual comments the man has made to describe these crooks in office.

 

Melissa spent a lot of time talking about Melissa. And reminiscing about all the curries he used to share wid Uncle Cheddi.

Your descent into filth is not very surprising. Your lack or articulation and or sophistication in expressing your dissatisfaction or disagreement with Mr. Carpen brings out the best in you.

 

Look Antiman,

 

In case you missed it....I helped to organize the first AFC Meeting post 2011 Election. I even provided the discounted free fry rice and fry chicken at Caribbean Cabana thanks to a generous relative.

 

It was your fellow Antiman Melissa Carpen who bruk up that meeting so that nothing got accomplished that night except some minor housekeeping matters for the AFC.

 

Mel Carpen who recently bruk up an important AFC meeting in NYC is now ayuh friend.

 

Notice that Melissa couldn't even bring himself to urge people to vote for the Coalition.

 

That's because he wants the Coalition to lose!

Jagdeo gat long arms. Carpen scared to commit.

 

At the Breakfast gathering. I noticed two guys standing at the door. I inquired why dey by the door. Was told, Moses Bodyguards.

 

My response, "Why, is the Ramotar Clique bothering him." The reply, "The PPP always try to kill their dissidents." 

 

That is the culture of backward kulies. Keep progress back.

Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by seignet:
Originally Posted by Nehru:

Mel's discussion on Economics., Policies, Race and Corruption(Lack of Transparency/Accountability) are spot on. However, I would like him to look me in the eye and seriously tell that is is confident that the PNC would have done a better Job??  That the PNC is fit to Rule Guyana, that the Guyanese people should RISK it all because he feels that the PPP has not done enough!!!!!

 

When the PNC had a ONE PARTY state 23 years ago, you were told it wasn't good. Suh now, you are advocating a Jagdeo Clan ONE PARTY State.

 

That is a backward kulie thinking. Its got to be.

 

Cuz many poor countries looks forward to change. If it is necessary.

Do you understand the concept of verified FREE and FAIR Election??  I guess not.

You would deny Democracy. That is a wisdom Thing.

 

www.timehritoday.blogspot.com

 

"Democracy Demands Wisdom"

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Mr. Carpen nailed these buggers to the wall they are crawling out of their skin to get away from the factual comments the man has made to describe these crooks in office.

 

Melissa spent a lot of time talking about Melissa. And reminiscing about all the curries he used to share wid Uncle Cheddi.

Your descent into filth is not very surprising. Your lack or articulation and or sophistication in expressing your dissatisfaction or disagreement with Mr. Carpen brings out the best in you.

 

Look Antiman,

 

In case you missed it....I helped to organize the first AFC Meeting post 2011 Election. I even provided the discounted free fry rice and fry chicken at Caribbean Cabana thanks to a generous relative.

 

It was your fellow Antiman Melissa Carpen who bruk up that meeting so that nothing got accomplished that night except some minor housekeeping matters for the AFC.

 

Mel Carpen who recently bruk up an important AFC meeting in NYC is now ayuh friend.

 

Notice that Melissa couldn't even bring himself to urge people to vote for the Coalition.

 

That's because he wants the Coalition to lose!

The man probably realized you were a total ***** hole and therefore he rightfully bruk up de meeting the AFC didn't need your ugly *****.

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Mr. Carpen nailed these buggers to the wall they are crawling out of their skin to get away from the factual comments the man has made to describe these crooks in office.

 

Melissa spent a lot of time talking about Melissa. And reminiscing about all the curries he used to share wid Uncle Cheddi.

Your descent into filth is not very surprising. Your lack or articulation and or sophistication in expressing your dissatisfaction or disagreement with Mr. Carpen brings out the best in you.

 

Look Antiman,

 

In case you missed it....I helped to organize the first AFC Meeting post 2011 Election. I even provided the discounted free fry rice and fry chicken at Caribbean Cabana thanks to a generous relative.

 

It was your fellow Antiman Melissa Carpen who bruk up that meeting so that nothing got accomplished that night except some minor housekeeping matters for the AFC.

 

Mel Carpen who recently bruk up an important AFC meeting in NYC is now ayuh friend.

 

Notice that Melissa couldn't even bring himself to urge people to vote for the Coalition.

 

That's because he wants the Coalition to lose!

A lot of wasted energy going after Mel Shaits. Lets engage on the PPP cabal's flight preparations. Watch when some properties in Queens and Brooklyn get seized. We've seen this before.

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by yuji22:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:

Carpen....another ole jackass whose expiry date has passed.

 

I see these are dem young bestest an brightest the Coalition is attracting

 

Shaits

 

You are on fire tonight, dishing it out left, right and centre. You going to mek some of dem boys cry.

 

I remember being introduced once to dat genius "Dr" Jadoopat at a reception who regaled me with tales of how he was the most important advisor to the Russian PM.

 

I then asked him "really, which Russian PM?" and then proceeded to call a few names.

 

Dis jackass responded: "well, all ah dem." I said: "of course"

 

I can't stand inartful liars. Dem nah even bother to conjure up wan good lie that won't insult my intelligence.

"Dr" Rampadarat (Rudy) Jadoopat, I went to school with the banna.  Nuff mouth, dem banna would hold their fist in the air chanting "down with America, long live the Almighty USSR".  Was a good laugh.

 

If he had that pull, he would not by hanging out in NY.

Originally Posted by Kari:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

Mr. Carpen nailed these buggers to the wall they are crawling out of their skin to get away from the factual comments the man has made to describe these crooks in office.

 

Melissa spent a lot of time talking about Melissa. And reminiscing about all the curries he used to share wid Uncle Cheddi.

Your descent into filth is not very surprising. Your lack or articulation and or sophistication in expressing your dissatisfaction or disagreement with Mr. Carpen brings out the best in you.

 

Look Antiman,

 

In case you missed it....I helped to organize the first AFC Meeting post 2011 Election. I even provided the discounted free fry rice and fry chicken at Caribbean Cabana thanks to a generous relative.

 

It was your fellow Antiman Melissa Carpen who bruk up that meeting so that nothing got accomplished that night except some minor housekeeping matters for the AFC.

 

Mel Carpen who recently bruk up an important AFC meeting in NYC is now ayuh friend.

 

Notice that Melissa couldn't even bring himself to urge people to vote for the Coalition.

 

That's because he wants the Coalition to lose!

A lot of wasted energy going after Mel Shaits. Lets engage on the PPP cabal's flight preparations. Watch when some properties in Queens and Brooklyn get seized. We've seen this before.

 

I'm just pointing out that Mel sabotaged the AFC's meeting in which they actually resolved to create and fund a party infrastructure in Berbice 2-3 years ago.

 

Mel succeeded in friggin up the meeting so abbe could save the honor of that great coolie gaad Cheddar Jagan.

Many people like Mr. Carpen a strong supporter of the PPP, are embarrassed that the PPP has defined themselves by their crookishness.  They have forgotten the working class, and so have lost people's support.

 

I call on all the people of Berbice, and those who switched to the AFC to stay with the AFC.  Stay the course, a new day is coming.

Originally Posted by Jay Bharrat:

Many people like Mr. Carpen a strong supporter of the PPP, are embarrassed that the PPP has defined themselves by their crookishness.  They have forgotten the working class, and so have lost people's support.

 

I call on all the people of Berbice, and those who switched to the AFC to stay with the AFC.  Stay the course, a new day is coming.

Vote AFC = Vote PNC.  Never.

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
×