Originally Posted by Stormborn:
you are not making sense because you have no knowledge of being in a paddy field.
* How many times must I tell you when you reply to a Rev post on GNI it is paramount that fathom and envisage the essence of what he wrote.
* Why you always like to muck up and complicate things ?
* Your problem is you were in such a rush to score some cheap points against the Rev that threw comprehension out the window. You totally misconceived the core or significance of what I was trying to say in the post above.
* Anyway stormy, because the Rev is a kind and compassionate man I'll help you to understand what I was saying in that post.
* You see Stormy, there is a fundamental difference between a person wanting to do something and a person having to do something.
*Stop reading and think about that Stormy.
* It's like the life people live---happy and contented people live a "want to" life not a "have to" life.
* When you live a "have to" life----you have an obligation---and lots of obligations enslave you.
BACK TO THOSE WOMEN RICE FARMERS
* They were in the rice field not because they want to be there----they were there because they have to be there.
* And my point was when youdo things that you want to---you are apt to be happy and joyful and contented while when you do things that you have to or are obligated to then you are apt to be unhappy---check the faces on those women rice farmers--they ain't happy and joyful.
* Do you get my drift stormy or you still want to argue and disagree ?