Man beaten to chants of "aiyo racial because aiyo ah vote fa PPP"

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by redux:

dem PPP bais working backwards from HH Swamiji's lead up

 

It's election time. Time fuh beat/kill nuff coolie

ah rale glad u gone home

 

stripping u in public for antiman posing was getting tiresome

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

people does get beat up in Bath plenty...nothing to do with politrics

 

Are any Blacks being beaten up for supporting the PNC?

i don't know....

Maybe the Govt Police can do some investigating into these beating up...isn't that their job?

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

people does get beat up in Bath plenty...nothing to do with politrics

 

Are any Blacks being beaten up for supporting the PNC?

that's a red herring

 

the context here is the No.51 Village "sulphuric acid attack" PPP fraud!

 

deal with THAT antiman, and come better

Originally Posted by kp:

The worst is expected the day after election, Indians stay home, lock your doors, arm your selves. The defeated blacks will be on war, looting and burning.

Hmmmm.  You think that this is a long term strategy as the Indian population descends to 35% and the African/mixed reaches 50%. 

 

Or do you think that the PPP should have been courageous in confronting the reasons for ethnic angst and developing solutions.

 

If the best that one can do is project on the ENTIRE African population acts of a few ignorant types, the future is quite bleak.

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

people does get beat up in Bath plenty...nothing to do with politrics

 

Are any Blacks being beaten up for supporting the PNC?

So let us extend your argument.

 

By 2020 the Indian population will be 35% of the total, and maybe 40% of the voting age. There will be more African/mixed voting age people than Indians.

 

Now what is your solution for Indians.  Most still living in Guyana probably cannot leave.  So whats your plan for their survival?

 

I mean according to you 100% of  the existing 45% African/mixed voting age population salivates all day for the taste of Indian blood.

Originally Posted by Nehru:

THIS IS THE PNC MOSES IS PROUD OF. FOR POWER SOME WILL SACRIFICED THEIR MOST PRECIOUS ASSETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE REAL PNC IS ALIVE AND WELL.  GUYANESE MUST BE CAREFUL OF THEIR CHOICE ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell you talking about if you put all collie in a village is every day they chop each other

Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

 

Are any Blacks being beaten up for supporting the PNC?

Last election Kwame attacked blacks on TWO occasions with his car.  After the election when middle aged and older African women protested because of the slow release of the results the police fired tear gas on them, doing so in front of a school, resulting in some young black kids being hurt.

 

Yes run along and scream your "baad black man" theme song.

Originally Posted by RiffRaff:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

people does get beat up in Bath plenty...nothing to do with politrics

 

Are any Blacks being beaten up for supporting the PNC?

i don't know....

Maybe the Govt Police can do some investigating into these beating up...isn't that their job?

Oh ok. The gov't has to do the investigating. I bet if that were the case it would make the front pages of Kaieteur and Stabroek News, unlike all these cases of assault against PPP supporters

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

 

Are any Blacks being beaten up for supporting the PNC?

Last election Kwame attacked blacks on TWO occasions with his car.  After the election when middle aged and older African women protested because of the slow release of the results the police fired tear gas on them, doing so in front of a school, resulting in some young black kids being hurt.

 

Yes run along and scream your "baad black man" theme song.

This is 2015 Sir. Aren't you guys the ones asking us to forget our past? 

Originally Posted by Conscience:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

people does get beat up in Bath plenty...nothing to do with politrics

 

Are any Blacks being beaten up for supporting the PNC?

i don't know....

Maybe the Govt Police can do some investigating into these beating up...isn't that their job?

Oh ok. The gov't has to do the investigating. I bet if that were the case it would make the front pages of Kaieteur and Stabroek News, unlike all these cases of assault against PPP supporters

I said Govt POlice...yuh cyant read?

Originally Posted by Conscience:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

people does get beat up in Bath plenty...nothing to do with politrics

 

Are any Blacks being beaten up for supporting the PNC?

i don't know....

Maybe the Govt Police can do some investigating into these beating up...isn't that their job?

Oh ok. The gov't has to do the investigating. I bet if that were the case it would make the front pages of Kaieteur and Stabroek News, unlike all these cases of assault against PPP supporters

this the only way the public will know the result of the investigation because nobody read the government paper  

Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by Conscience:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:
Originally Posted by Shaitaan:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

people does get beat up in Bath plenty...nothing to do with politrics

 

Are any Blacks being beaten up for supporting the PNC?

i don't know....

Maybe the Govt Police can do some investigating into these beating up...isn't that their job?

Oh ok. The gov't has to do the investigating. I bet if that were the case it would make the front pages of Kaieteur and Stabroek News, unlike all these cases of assault against PPP supporters

this the only way the public will know the result of the investigation because nobody read the government paper  

at the end of the day we should be able to freely support the party of our choice

Its just shameful that this guy cant even exercise his own democratic right to vote for the party of his choice. This just goes to show the minds of the APNU/AFC supporters. First was the tearing down of our posters, throwing of substances on PPP supporters, burning of our PPP flag and now its attacking this PPP supporter because he's proud of who he's voting for. This Nonsense needs to stop come May 11th vote for Progress

Spoke to a few folks in G/T over the weekend.  Indians are making arrangements to pay for security to get their kids home safely from school on elections day (kids writing CXC on elections day).  And last weekend was one of their last weekends to hang out freely in Georgetown at night.  Guess they will be on lockdown until after elections.  It is a real SHAME that every elections, people live in fear in Guyana.  We have such a long way to go to be called a civil society.  

Originally Posted by alena06:

Spoke to a few folks in G/T over the weekend.  Indians are making arrangements to pay for security to get their kids home safely from school on elections day (kids writing CXC on elections day).  And last weekend was one of their last weekends to hang out freely in Georgetown at night.  Guess they will be on lockdown until after elections.  It is a real SHAME that every elections, people live in fear in Guyana.  We have such a long way to go to be called a civil society.  

yeah, it is indeed "a real SHAME" the anti-Coalition death squads didn't bother to wait till close to election time to blow Crum-Ewing's brains out, no?

Originally Posted by HM_Redux:

You guys got to hype this up man, Get Dev out there to start touting de black man a kill abbee.

 

You need to really hype this stuff up councie.

 

The best two ambassadors you have to sell this is Odinga and Kwame.

Agreed HM Redux.

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
×