Is weh Joey deh

Originally Posted by Gilbakka:

Base, like yuh lookin for a diversion from the hot news in GT or wha.

Na bai, I just sipping a nice glass of Merlot and remembered that tooth ache guy and wonder is weh he deh?  Just asking as he mouth was sooooo big for PNC.  You think cyat bite he tongue?

Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Gilbakka:

Base, like yuh lookin for a diversion from the hot news in GT or wha.

Na bai, I just sipping a nice glass of Merlot and remembered that tooth ache guy and wonder is weh he deh?  Just asking as he mouth was sooooo big for PNC.  You think cyat bite he tongue?

Nah. Joey wrote a letter about 3 weeks ago to lash Ralph Ramkarran for suggesting concerns about the implementation of the Cummingsburg Accord. Joey seh we must give David and Moses a break; that dem know how to wuk tings out. So, let's wait until the 100 days pass.

Originally Posted by baseman:

Anyone heard of him recently, seems he drop off the face of the earth.  What's he thinking of the mayhem these days?

Joey is probably now ashamed or regretting endorsing the PNC which has so far failed to impress and also failed to attract more Indo business investments.

 

Ralph is now sounding the alarm bells. 

 

The economy is contracting at a very fast pace. APNU seems clueless with Supremacist Harmon's main business of harassing high profile Indos.

Originally Posted by yuji22:
Originally Posted by baseman:

Anyone heard of him recently, seems he drop off the face of the earth.  What's he thinking of the mayhem these days?

Joey is probably now ashamed or regretting endorsing the PNC which has so far failed to impress and also failed to attract more Indo business investments.

 

Ralph is now sounding the alarm bells. 

 

The economy is contracting at a very fast pace. APNU seems clueless with Supremacist Harmon's main business of harassing high profile Indos.

Bhai yuji, namaste 22 times.

You're good at many things but you're a bad mind reader, especially when you profess to know what goes on in Joey's mind.

Nah try da ting again bai.

Originally Posted by Cobra:
Joey need to come out and write about government ministers 100%  salary increase, while the working class is fighting to make ends meet.

He probably in their pockets.  Remember, he want lil minister wuk for his son!

Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Cobra:
Joey need to come out and write about government ministers 100%  salary increase, while the working class is fighting to make ends meet.

He probably in their pockets.  Remember, he want lil minister wuk for his son!

He went to the wilderness to look for Jesus. He can't wait for the second coming.

Originally Posted by Cobra:
The 100% salary increase was not a campaign promise. But it will priority over crimes. This regime will suck Guyana last drop of blood. What I am seeing before 100 days, I already foresee what a year will bring.

The PNC/AFC bais want to leap-frog their 100 day promises, to hell with 20%, let's go 100%.  Screw what anyone thinks, this is a heck better than 20%.

Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Cobra:
Joey need to come out and write about government ministers 100%  salary increase, while the working class is fighting to make ends meet.

He probably in their pockets.  Remember, he want lil minister wuk for his son!

Time past for that; all slots already taken. But Cobra has a good idea and, knowing Joey, I think he will criticize the salary increases. Wait till the 100 days pass.

Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Cobra:
Joey need to come out and write about government ministers 100%  salary increase, while the working class is fighting to make ends meet.

He probably in their pockets.  Remember, he want lil minister wuk for his son!

He went to the wilderness to look for Jesus. He can't wait for the second coming.

Who comin'  twice Jesu or Joey?

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Cobra:
Joey is ashamed of his endorsement of the so call unity party. Guyana is more divided today than any other time in history.

Why?  Because you can no longer boast about grinding blacks into slavery?

When did they  do that?  If you believe that you are a slave then you will always be a slave.

 

How do you feel that the things you criticized the PPP for, are being done by the PNC at an alarming rate.. 

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:
?

When did they  do that? 

Ask Luncheon.  He now is being honest and finally admitting that the PPP hates blacks, even PPP blacks.

You are evading the issue on this thread. Luncheon probably hates himself.  I wouldn't bother with him.  I am surprised that it is not Sam hinds who isn't saying what Luncheon said.

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
×