happy friday folks

Enjoy the weekend. I have lots to do tomorrow. Thinking if cooking a nice beef curry
My culinary skills have improved, see when push comes to shove what husband can do

The aloo ball and phoulori has eluded me so far though
Original Post

Have a great wknd folks

 

my son is away...his team is presenting the car they built in Michigan...he asked me to cook duck curry n paratha for his return tomorrow...not moskovy duck though...king cole! dat thing sweet but expensive at about 5-6$ per lb.

 

Amral, just few days ago my eldest was talking about Aunty Bibi's aloo ball.

Originally Posted by Amral:
My culinary skills have improved, see when push comes to shove what husband can do

 

* Lots of available women have strong desire for a man with culinary skills. You better be careful or you'll be snatched up soon.

 

Rev

Originally Posted by Chameli:

yes Rev....thank you

today is the day for competitition

they qualified yesterday

 

* Your son and his team are obviously TOP SHELF---not many teams make it to Detroit to demonstrate their creativity and skills. They are already WINNERS in my book and have a bright future ahead of them.

 

* By the way he deserves that "expensive" king cole duck he asked his proud Mom to cook for him.

 

Rev

Rev, now u mek me feel gilty into cooking that duck for him...and dat bie don't eat rice

the eldest daughter loves rice(like her dad when he was younger), the son eats only roti (almost like his mom) and the lil girlie likes "whatevr u have to offer"..like her dad as he got older...

Originally Posted by Chameli:

Rev, now u mek me feel gilty into cooking that duck for him...and dat bie don't eat rice

 

 

Chams:

 

* How far you live from Mona's roti on Sheppard in Scarborough ? Mona makes the best dhall puri I ever had. No need to cook dhall puri--just order in:

 

 

Rev

Rev, Mona's is a few miles away ...i have a relative just a few blocks away who owns Blue Water curry and roti...my hubby used to get  beef n roti there for he and his sonny

we don't eat dhal puri...the kids don't care for it.  They do love aloo roti so i will prob make some...or just paratha

heading to the garden for a few hrs then will cook around 4

have a great day all

Originally Posted by Chameli:

Rev, Mona's is a few miles away

have a great day all

 

chams:

 

* You mentioned yesterday that your son wanted you to cook duck curry---well that got me craving for duck curry---haven't had that in months.

 

* I'll be driving over to Queens, NY shortly---there is a restaurant called The Ranch on Liberty avenue, Richmond Hill Queens that makes a dynamite bunjal duck.

 

* Enjoy the day too.

 

Rev

Originally Posted by Rev:
Originally Posted by Chameli:

Rev, Mona's is a few miles away

have a great day all

 

chams:

 

* You mentioned yesterday that your son wanted you to cook duck curry---well that got me craving for duck curry---haven't had that in months.

 

* I'll be driving over to Queens, NY shortly---there is a restaurant called The Ranch on Liberty avenue, Richmond Hill Queens that makes a dynamite bunjal duck.

 

* Enjoy the day too.

 

Rev

Lots of people love that Bunjal Duck.  I personally dont eat curry at Restaurant.

 

LOL....cainstah, that is one nice pimp mobile dude

this was the first time in 5 yrs that his Uni had a car that qualified for the competition....and they passed the safety in first try but at 187m per gallon they were only in top half...Laval Uni has entered the same car with improvements for 7 yrs now and they won ...

p.s next time text me when u gonna pass by...as u can see, the phone goes where i go

 

Originally Posted by Amral:
Enjoy the weekend. I have lots to do tomorrow. Thinking if cooking a nice beef curry
My culinary skills have improved, see when push comes to shove what husband can do

The aloo ball and phoulori has eluded me so far though

Hey Bossman, how u doing?

what you cooking today?

i have taken to doing vegetarian Thurs n Friday...did 3 days for a yr (Tues too)

 

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
×