GPL fires Bharat Dindyal.

Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

 

How come they can never resolve the blackout problems ?

Too much corruption or not enough equipment ?

 

At Mibricuri BBP hospital the new generator was stolen and the night watchman don't know who took it. Yet regional officials  kept him on the job.

Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

Hey KishanB, what you think of the latest Sean Hinds "sing song"?

Baseman.....

I do not know what Kishan think about Sean Hinds....

but...

I believe Hinds worked

for both PPP & PNC...

 

So did Lamumba,

Kwame,

Phalourie Joe,

Bynoe,

Edgehill,

Witicka,

Kit Nascimento,

Norman McClean,

Ramesh Dookie,

Prem Misir,

Eddie Boyer,

Manniram,

and Bharat Jagdeo

Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

A day late and still not facing criminal charges for fraud like Webster....why?

Why do you think Dindyal is corrupt?  If he is corrupt he should go, but if he is honest he should be kept.  He is an intelligent fellow.  It would take a magician to make GPL successful under current situation.  There has to be a good reason why the English firm that was running it left.

Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

A day late and still not facing criminal charges for fraud like Webster....why?

Why do you think Dindyal is corrupt?  If he is corrupt he should go, but if he is honest he should be kept.  He is an intelligent fellow.  It would take a magician to make GPL successful under current situation.  There has to be a good reason why the English firm that was running it left.

Corruption....

Under the PPP....GT&T paid NCN for Advertising.

It was later Discovered .....

Jagdeo Friend Fuzzie Sattaur

arrange for GT&T to Pay a Private person instead of NCN.

 

The CEO of GT&T Youg Mahadeo who did nothing wrong ....

resigned because the fraud was committed under his watch.

 

Up to this day....Jagdeo & Ramotar....been protecting Fuzzie Sattaur and did not charge him for thiefing.

 

How or Why the CEO of GPL did not stop these  Guys under him from Thiefing?

 

Why Dindyal would want the thieves still on the job and keep protecting them?

 

NOW..... do you think Dindyal is corrupt?

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

A day late and still not facing criminal charges for fraud like Webster....why?

Why do you think Dindyal is corrupt?  If he is corrupt he should go, but if he is honest he should be kept.  He is an intelligent fellow.  It would take a magician to make GPL successful under current situation.  There has to be a good reason why the English firm that was running it left.

I am only following what is in the news of lots of missing monies in that agency. That he was trying to reinstate two fellows who clearly did wrong and  had a hisrory of wrong doing does not bode well for him. If you say GPL is a mess ( line loss of  40% speaks to that) then obviously thay were not doing well by us.

Originally Posted by Jalil:
Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

Hey KishanB, what you think of the latest Sean Hinds "sing song"?

Baseman.....

I do not know what Kishan think about Sean Hinds....

but...

I believe Hinds worked

for both PPP & PNC...

 

You notice how that banna stay far this go round.  Few week back he was chanting "sing Sean sing".

 

Not sure, he seem to have worked with CID but was also asked be PNC operatives to "shoot up Congress Place" and create another "Sun Chapman" affair to "cull Indians" as Storm had suggested in another post.

Originally Posted by Jalil:

       
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

A day late and still not facing criminal charges for fraud like Webster....why?

Why do you think Dindyal is corrupt?  If he is corrupt he should go, but if he is honest he should be kept.  He is an intelligent fellow.  It would take a magician to make GPL successful under current situation.  There has to be a good reason why the English firm that was running it left.

Corruption....

Under the PPP....GT&T paid NCN for Advertising.

It was later Discovered .....

Jagdeo Friend Fuzzie Sattaur

arrange for GT&T to Pay a Private person instead of NCN.

 

The CEO of GT&T Youg Mahadeo who did nothing wrong ....

resigned because the fraud was committed under his watch.

 

Up to this day....Jagdeo & Ramotar....been protecting Fuzzie Sattaur and did not charge him for thiefing.

 

How or Why the CEO of GPL did not stop these  Guys under him from Thiefing?

 

Why Dindyal would want the thieves still on the job and keep protecting them?

 

NOW..... do you think Dindyal is corrupt?

 

 

 

 


       
If he is protecting them then he should be fired also.  I think he is only trying to maintain correct procedure.  Frankly the right thing to do was for Dindyal to get Wayne to reverse his decision.  Guyana operates backwards.
Originally Posted by Stormborn:

       
Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

A day late and still not facing criminal charges for fraud like Webster....why?

Why do you think Dindyal is corrupt?  If he is corrupt he should go, but if he is honest he should be kept.  He is an intelligent fellow.  It would take a magician to make GPL successful under current situation.  There has to be a good reason why the English firm that was running it left.

I am only following what is in the news of lots of missing monies in that agency. That he was trying to reinstate two fellows who clearly did wrong and  had a hisrory of wrong doing does not bode well for him. If you say GPL is a mess ( line loss of  40% speaks to that) then obviously thay were not doing well by us.


       
Radical things need to be done to right GPL.  It would take government involvement to set reasonable rates.  Until such time thieving will continue.
Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Jalil:
Originally Posted by baseman:
Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

Hey KishanB, what you think of the latest Sean Hinds "sing song"?

Baseman.....

I do not know what Kishan think about Sean Hinds....

but...

I believe Hinds worked

for both PPP & PNC...

 

You notice how that banna stay far this go round.  Few week back he was chanting "sing Sean sing".

 

Not sure, he seem to have worked with CID but was also asked be PNC operatives to "shoot up Congress Place" and create another "Sun Chapman" affair to "cull Indians" as Storm had suggested in another post.

 

 

 

 

Bhai, Jalil does sing songs depending on who give him Sybill's dhal Puri.

Originally Posted by Vish M:

The Guy was doing a good job

40% loss rate on going for years and he is still to be deemed doing a good job? Do we make mediocrity a standard for excellence? Our electrical grid is in disarray and needed to start restructuring from the block up and making it smart. If the grid was sub divided for redundancies and consistent power not to mention line loss control we would not be losing one half of the generated power daily.

Originally Posted by Stormborn:
Originally Posted by Vish M:

The Guy was doing a good job

40% loss rate on going for years and he is still to be deemed doing a good job? Do we make mediocrity a standard for excellence? Our electrical grid is in disarray and needed to start restructuring from the block up and making it smart. If the grid was sub divided for redundancies and consistent power not to mention line loss control we would not be losing one half of the generated power daily.

Isn't this true in Guyana though? We always hear "if you can find a better person to do the job, I will gladly give you my chair".

Dindyal’s service at GPL ends today – gov’t

Government’s Director of Public Information, Imran Khan today issued a statement announcing that Chief Executive Officer Bharat Dindyal’s tenure with GPL will end today.

 

 

His statement follows:

Mr. Bharat Dindyal, who served as Chief Executive Officer of the Guyana Power and Light (GPL) has been formally advised that a decision has been taken that his engagement with the company will conclude effective 16:00hrs today, Friday August 14th 2015.

 

Following are the pertinent facts:

1.     Mr. Dindyal’s substantive contract came to an end on December 31, 2014.

2.     There was no renewal of Mr. Dindyal’s contract.

3.     Mr. Dindyal continued to serve as GPL CEO based on what was described as “an understanding” between himself and the previous subject minister, Prime Minister Samuel Hinds.

4.     No written documentation has been provided with regard to this “understanding”.

5.     Based on information provided this “understanding” was apparently for a six month period which commenced on January 1, 2015 and concluded on June 30, 2015.

6.     Mr. Dindyal communicated to new subject Minister, the Minister of Public Infrastructure, Mr. David Patterson that he intended to part ways with GPL but was prepared to remain as CEO for an interim transition period.

Minister Patterson, having thoroughly examined these pertinent facts along with Mr. Dindyal’s intervention in matters relating to staff (some of which was video recorded and has been extensively viewed on social media) and his own performance appraisal and other relevant information, last evening advised Cabinet of the decision to conclude Mr. Dindyal’s engagement with GPL.

A subsequent announcement will be made with regard to the plan relating to the administrative leadership of GPL.

Bharat Dindyal
Bharat Dindyal
Would Dindyal be replace with a Granger Boy That would be UNITY.
Originally Posted by Georgie:

So the contract for Dindyal was not renewed.

 

He is out

This was the third best News Guyana got for the year.

 

FIRST was PPP got KICK OUT of office.

 

Second was Raj Singh got chased out of Guyana.

 

Then this.

 

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×
×