Govt pilloried (attack or riduculed publicly) over ethnic, gender imbalance

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
 

He would not answer your questions. He would go off at a tangent and create his own racist argument to lead you away. He is a congenital racist. He never condemned the PNC racism. He is a slave to his racist mentality.

So Mitwah what is your Lord Moses doing?

 

And I said on many occasions how racist Burnham was.  You on the other hand did NOT condemn PPP racism until it became politically expedient for you to do so.

 

You call me a racist/  Why?  Because I condemned PPP treatment of blacks, and you like most Indians on GNI, do not want ANY discussion of Indian racism.

 

So go and join the PPP now!

You are now being an ass. You know that you are congenital racist. You don't need me tell you why AGAIN.. Now you can go and fluck racist self.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
 

Caribj, where are the women?

Did the PPP have women?  Did you complain when they didn't?

You are being an ass. Don't pose a question to my question when you have not answered my question. Go fluck your racist self.

Originally Posted by Mitwah:
 

You are now being an ass. You know that you are congenital racist. You don't need me tell you why AGAIN.. Now you can go and fluck racist self.

Why your screams when YOUR Lord Moses is part of all of this?  Go scream at him.

 

Also ask himself why he is paying himself a salary which many NYers will be glad to get.  Yes in one of the POOREST countries in the Americas.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
 

You are now being an ass. You know that you are congenital racist. You don't need me tell you why AGAIN.. Now you can go and fluck racist self.

Why your screams when YOUR Lord Moses is part of all of this?  Go scream at him.

 

Also ask himself why he is paying himself a salary which many NYers will be glad to get.  Yes in one of the POOREST countries in the Americas.

You are a racist pig. You are full of shit.

Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
 

You are now being an ass. You know that you are congenital racist. You don't need me tell you why AGAIN.. Now you can go and fluck racist self.

Why your screams when YOUR Lord Moses is part of all of this?  Go scream at him.

 

Also ask himself why he is paying himself a salary which many NYers will be glad to get.  Yes in one of the POOREST countries in the Americas.

You are a racist pig. You are full of shit.

Mitwah in full meltdown as his Lord Moses loves his wallet as much as Jagdeo did, and his first act was to attempt to increase his pay by 75%.  This even as evidence is that the economy is slowing due to the significant drop in gold prices.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
 

You are now being an ass. You know that you are congenital racist. You don't need me tell you why AGAIN.. Now you can go and fluck racist self.

Why your screams when YOUR Lord Moses is part of all of this?  Go scream at him.

 

Also ask himself why he is paying himself a salary which many NYers will be glad to get.  Yes in one of the POOREST countries in the Americas.

You are a racist pig. You are full of shit.

Mitwah in full meltdown as his Lord Moses loves his wallet as much as Jagdeo did, and his first act was to attempt to increase his pay by 75%.  This even as evidence is that the economy is slowing due to the significant drop in gold prices.

Brudda J... J is for Jack Ass. You are a liar.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Zed:
 

You did not answer my question- where was your voice when the PNC dictatorship instituted tacist policies for 28 years?

 

i am travelling today so cannot get back to you until late evening.

I will answer that question when you answer mine.  Where were YOU when the PPP INTRODUCED racism in Guyanese politics, forcing blacks like Eusi t leave.  This occurred in 1961 BEFORE Burnham came to power.  Yet you refuse to discuss this.

 

 

You revealed that you are older than I am and yet want to avoid the reasons why Eusi left the PPP.  He wrote a whole book called "No Guilty Race".

 

Janet Jagan set the precedent of introducing race into Guyanese politics.

 

I am falling out with laughter at the fact that you REFUSE to engage baseman as he pours out daily bile against blacks.  You similarly refuse to engage Ramakant.

 

Sorry NONE of you have the moral authority to complain if APNU does what the PPP did.

Please read history. The PPP did not introduce racism in guyanese politics. Saying so does not make it so. Answer the question. What, you vdid nothing? Or did you benefit from the pnc dictatorship policies? Maybe, payback time? L

regarding Eusi, I knew him before he was Eusi, when we had to flee after after his inciting speeches in the village. So do not tell me what you read. I tell you what I experienced and have no hard feelings about because I have grown.

 

Both sides are usually going at each other and they receive as much as they give.  What will my intervention do? Convince them or you that you are all wrong? Please read my posts on the topic. Both sides that preach racism are wrong. Answer the question so we can determine what moral authority you have.

Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
 

You are now being an ass. You know that you are congenital racist. You don't need me tell you why AGAIN.. Now you can go and fluck racist self.

Why your screams when YOUR Lord Moses is part of all of this?  Go scream at him.

 

Also ask himself why he is paying himself a salary which many NYers will be glad to get.  Yes in one of the POOREST countries in the Americas.

You are a racist pig. You are full of shit.

Mitwah in full meltdown as his Lord Moses loves his wallet as much as Jagdeo did, and his first act was to attempt to increase his pay by 75%.  This even as evidence is that the economy is slowing due to the significant drop in gold prices.

Brudda J... J is for Jack Ass. You are a liar.

I see the melt down continues.  I understand that when some one deifies a human and he turns out to be a mere mortal it does get very demoralizing.

 

Moses turns out to be no better than Granger, who in January you screamed was a monster, and I suspect you are once again reverting to that view.

Originally Posted by Zed:
.

Please read history. The PPP did not introduce racism in guyanese politics. Saying so does not make it so. Answer the question. What, you vdid nothing? Or did you benefit from the pnc dictatorship policies? Maybe, payback time? L

regarding Eusi, I knew him before he was Eusi, when we had to flee after after his inciting speeches in the village. So do not tell me what you read. I tell you what I experienced and have no hard feelings about because I have grown.

 

Both sides are usually going at each other and they receive as much as they give.  What will my intervention do? Convince them or you that you are all wrong? Please read my posts on the topic. Both sides that preach racism are wrong. Answer the question so we can determine what moral authority you have.

It is YOU who don't read history.  Eusi Kwayana left the PPP because it had become an Indo supremacist party.  It adapted to the apan jhat philosophy that Indo supremacist brought into that party.

 

But of course you don't want to discuss Indian racism, so you will put 100% of the blame on the PNC, and then be bold enough to pretend otherwise.  Clearly the racism of the PPP didn't worry you, so why are you now concerned about apparent APNU racial exclusionary tactics.

 

Leave that for folks who loudly condemned PPP racism.  They have earned the right to loudly condemn any racism displayed by the PNC.

 

You have a flawed notion of Guyanes history and are unwilling to admit to the PPP role in this.

 

But think of this. Who had incentive to propagate race voting.  The PNC which only had the African vote.  Prior to 1962 the UF was as hostile to the PNC as it was to the PPP.  So why would the PNC have introduced race in Guyanese politics as they contested the 1957 and 1961 elections.

 

The PPP on the other hand would have benefitted by galvanizing the Indian vote around race.  And they did benefit until a PNC/UF alliance defeated them in 1964.

 

Your voice DID NOT condemn the PPPs apan jhat behavior.

 

Itaname confirmed that I have often spoken out against the PNC racism, African racism, and how Indians were treated under the Burnham regime.

 

YOU REFUSE to similarly condemn the PPP, and now you claim MORAL HIGH GROUND to complain about racism.  NO YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS!

Originally Posted by Zed:
 

regarding Eusi, I knew him before he was Eusi, when we had to flee after after his inciting speeches in the village.

You claim to be black, and yet had to flee Eusi. Was he inciting Indians to attack blacks?

 

BTW I also had to flee thanks to PPP activists engaging in the same demagoguery.  Here is the facts though. Eusi engaged in his inflammatory talk AFTER he was pushed out of the PPP by PPP racism against blacks.

 

The PPP started it and the PNC continued it.  So condemn BOTH, not just the PNC.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×
×