Originally Posted by Zed:
1. Still did not answer my question - where was your voice when the PNC dictatorship instituted racist policies for 28 years.
2. You are assuming that one has a voice only when it is posted on GNI what happens here is about narrative. You will never convince me and I will never convince you.
3, for your information, racism in government was introduced prior to independence, by the colonialist even before slavery. Resulted in the death and marginalization of many of the native inhabitants
4. Are you able to condemn Afro racism? How do you know that I have not condemned racism in all its manifestations? You try to intimidate others on this site with your post and unsupported statements. I will find you more credible if you post facts. Not that I expect to matter to you.
5. The PNC dictatorship. Following in the footsteps of its colonial masters who put it into power instituted racism in post colonial Guyana.
6. On what you base your assumption that I am Indian or that I am worried that I will be impacted by the racism of this government. It might be news to you that there are people who believe in a higher moral purpose Instead of personal circumstances.
7. You like Freddie because he is a fraud. He is intellectually weak but he is your God so put mala around his neck.
8. Have never been afraid of the "bad black man" as you put it Because I am black. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! What I find difficult is people who think that their view of the world in the only correct one. My advice to you is read something on the formation of cognitive structure.
have a good evening.
You didn't answer my question about what did you do in 1961 when it was the PPP which STARTED racist governance in Guyana. You see you cannot even bring yourself to admit to that fact. All that motivates you is what the PNC does.
FACT. Eusi Kwayana, a man of strong integrity, who has spoken out against the racisms of BOTH the PPP and the Burnham era PNC had to LEAVE the PPP as it became an Indo supremacist party. And that is HIS WORDS.
But you jump from the colonial era, straight to the Burnham ere, and jump over the Jagdeo/Ramotar era, because, as usual the onus must be on the Afro Guyanese to be fair. Indo Guyanese, in YOUR world have no obligation. So we can FORGET to condemn ethnic exclusion when it occurs under the PPP, or more usually attack people like me when I bring it up.
Have you attacked baseman, ramakant and others for their blatantly racist attitudes? Of course not.
Well those who said nothing about PPP racism have NOTHING to say at this time.
You can condemn Freddie K all you wish, and for that matter you can also condemn Nigel Hughes, who was quite vocal about the PPP and its treatment of Africans. THESE are the people who I will listen to when it comes to whether APNU is being racially exclusionary or not.
NOT hypocrites like YOU!
.And you can claim what ever race you wish to, but this doesn't change the facts.