Govt pilloried (attack or riduculed publicly) over ethnic, gender imbalance

Govt pilloried over ethnic, gender imbalance

Outrage over composition of State Boards

The David Granger-led Administration has been trenchantly criticised for alleged ethnic and gender imbalance in the composition of the recently announced State Boards. The A Partnership for National Unity/Alliance For Change (APNU/AFC) Administration has also been criticised for failing to consult adequately with the main Opposition People’s Progressive Party/Civic (PPP/C), breaching an agreement brokered by the late Opposition Leader Desmond Hoyte and then President Bharrat Jagdeo back in 2003.

Joseph Harmon

Joseph Harmon

Over the past few days, views have been expressed on the paltry number of women selected on these boards, as well as those appointed to chair them. Additionally, persons have expressed dismay at the ethic imbalance reflected in the new appointees, stating that only a meagre number of Indo-Guyanese were included.  On Wednesday, the Guyana Human Rights Association (GHRA) flayed the APNU/AFC Administration’s actions, deeming it an affront to women, referring to the unbalanced representation of females on the State Boards. “All Government functionaries responsible should feel ashamed over today’s announcement that only three (9.4 per cent) of the new Chairs of the 32 State Boards in the Finance Sector are females,” the organisation said in a release. According to the GHRA, while the full membership of only 20 out of the 32 boards were disclosed so far, only 18 per cent are females, that is, 22 persons out of a possible 125 as it relates to Boards in the Finance Sector with only one woman named a member on three boards and another woman on two boards.

Turning to the agriculture sector, the GHRA pointed out that out of the 13 new members gazetted on the Guyana Rice Development Board, only one female is named. The organisation also underscored the fact the only three females were named as chairs of the various revamped State Boards. “That the appointments could be released without any attempt to explain or excuse this affront to women, suggests that gender parity had not been a consideration… Whether this insult to women is a one-off thoughtless act or more institutionally determined… is a matter for continuous monitoring,” the GHRA remarked.

Also commenting on the issue of gender imbalance, Chairperson of the Guyana’s Women and Gender Equality Commission (WGEC) Indra Chandarpal, posited that women should not only be included in politics but in all decision-making aspect of society. She noted that there should be a one-third representation of females on all the boards.  Furthermore, Chandarpal urged all sectors to channel their thinking in this direction. “I want the Private Sector, trade unions and other parties that have to appoint additional members to these boards, to consider the fact that the Constitution Reform Process provides for women’s involvement (in all sectors),” the WGEC head stated.

Contacted on Thursday for a comment on these concerns raised, Minister of Social Cohesion Amna Ally, said she is not aware of these issues and has not had a chance to examine the list of the gazetted members, which Cabinet, of which she is a member, had approved. “I don’t know… I can’t really comment because I didn’t go through (the list) with a fine tooth comb,” Ally, who is Government’s point person on racial harmony told this newspaper.

Racial discrimination Meanwhile, on the issue of ethnic imbalance, Businessman and Civil Society Activist Clairmont Lye who in 2007 had returned his National Award owing to what he declared then was “the deterioration of democracy in Guyana” in a letter in another section of the media stated that he was expecting persons to be selected based “purely” on their qualifications and not ethnicity, however he was disappointed. Lye, a former Cacique Crown of Honour awardee and one of the founders of the Electoral Assistance Bureau said: “I was full of expectation that this new Government would have been the first to establish this new political culture. However, I couldn’t help noticing that 80 per cent of the recently announced 35 chairmanship positions to State Boards have been filled by non-Indo-Guyanese,” he stated.

According to Lye, these State Board appointments were preceded by the recent list of national awardees, which causes one to revisit the promise of “inclusivity and promotion of racial unity”. He pointed out that while the Government may not have deliberately set out on such a divisive course, the situation only serves to lend credence to the PPP/C’s pre-election warning of race politics by APNU/AFC.  “Our Government ought to realise that in politics, perception is reality. And whether supporters or not, we need to keep them mindful of that,” he noted.

In addition, another letter writer, Gordon Forte, outlined that of the 35 persons announced as chairs of state-appointed boards, only seven have “Indian-sounding” names. “I find it intensely painful that in my country ? indeed in my world ? qualifications of personal worth and potential contribution have to include racial division, and that responsible people would actually make a count like that,” he declared.

Forte stated that the country’s recent history forces Guyanese to use concepts like inclusiveness and racial unity. He explained “Perceived discrimination on grounds of race seems more offensive to Guyanese than that on grounds of gender, ability or performance record. So I am dragged into a nasty arena, to say to the Cabinet (though we know they’re not listening), “Ow, man, look bad… look so bad…” Moreover, the man said that while many rational arguments can be put forward for the choices made, even idealists have to face up to the degrading nature of the local political environment. He reminded of the power of “filthy racialism” and the long road Guyanese have taken towards its elimination.

Former President and Executive Member of the PPP Donald Ramotar, on Wednesday said that there was no consultation between the present Administration and his Party as it relates to the composition of the various recently announced State Boards. Ramotar, in a telephone interview with Guyana Times acknowledged that the Government has said that it would offer a few seats on specific boards to the PPP. However, the Opposition party is far from satisfied with such actions by the APNU/AFC Government. “When I was the President, we had offered them seats on more Boards in comparison to what they are offering us. There were no consultations this time about the seats being offered to us. We had given them a lot of membership and it is not being reciprocated,” stated Ramotar.

He said that because of the lack of consultation and also the limit to the Boards in which the PPP/C was being given membership, there would be need for talks with the Government. According to Ramotar, he expects this issue to be discussed soon, and it is unclear as to whether the PPP/C will accept the seats that are presently offered to them before the discussions with the Administration take place.

Original Post
Originally Posted by asj:

Seems like there is a serious shortage of Indo Guyanese in Guyana, or APNU/AFC can be seen as racially inclined.

Did you have anything to say when only two state corporations/commissions were headed by blacks.

 

The PPP are the last people to complain about racism.  Only those who pointed out racist practices of the PPP can make comments on this now.

 

When asked why the dearth of blacks in leadership positions during the Jagdeo/Ramotar era, the response was "maybe there aren't any qualified blacks".

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by asj:

Seems like there is a serious shortage of Indo Guyanese in Guyana, or APNU/AFC can be seen as racially inclined.

Did you have anything to say when only two state corporations/commissions were headed by blacks.

 

The PPP are the last people to complain about racism.  Only those who pointed out racist practices of the PPP can make comments on this now.

 

When asked why the dearth of blacks in leadership positions during the Jagdeo/Ramotar era, the response was "maybe there aren't any qualified blacks".

I followed your respond and cannot say that I agree with you for the simple reason, we voted for change, and had hoped that all this nonsense based on race would now have been a thing of the past.......but with APNU/AFC, it seems to be an ongoing feature. They seemed to continued where the PNC left off.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by asj:

Seems like there is a serious shortage of Indo Guyanese in Guyana, or APNU/AFC can be seen as racially inclined.

Did you have anything to say when only two state corporations/commissions were headed by blacks.

 

The PPP are the last people to complain about racism.  Only those who pointed out racist practices of the PPP can make comments on this now.

 

When asked why the dearth of blacks in leadership positions during the Jagdeo/Ramotar era, the response was "maybe there aren't any qualified blacks".

Caribny, why make excuses based on the PPP actions.  The people voted for a change NOT and exchange.  Granger will be a one-timer or possibly a half-timer if he doesn't look out.  Looks like he is being controlled by Dick Cheney Harmon.

Originally Posted by asj:
Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by asj:

Seems like there is a serious shortage of Indo Guyanese in Guyana, or APNU/AFC can be seen as racially inclined.

Did you have anything to say when only two state corporations/commissions were headed by blacks.

 

The PPP are the last people to complain about racism.  Only those who pointed out racist practices of the PPP can make comments on this now.

 

When asked why the dearth of blacks in leadership positions during the Jagdeo/Ramotar era, the response was "maybe there aren't any qualified blacks".

I followed your respond and cannot say that I agree with you for the simple reason, we voted for change, and had hoped that all this nonsense based on race would now have been a thing of the past.......but with APNU/AFC, it seems to be an ongoing feature. They seemed to continued where the PNC left off.

Unless you criticized the PPPs racist practices I really don't care what you bleat on this topic.  This begins to sound like the show is on the other foot, so suddenly it concerns you.

 

Those who criticized the PPP for their racism, people like Freddie Kissoon, can comment if APNU/AFC if similarly racially exclusionary.  Kissoon was attacked by most Indians and called self hating.  So he is entitled to talk because he cannot be accused of being a hypocrite.

 

Really don't think that too many Indians can talk on this, as they either attacked blacks who pointed out PPP racism against Afro Guyanese, or remained silent.

 

Those who lambasted people like me about PPP racism, calling me a racist, and claiming that all I wanted was to see dead Indians (and yes I got many of those comments) are hypocrites if they suddenly become aware of racism, when their party lost.

 

When Africans like Nigel Hughes, David Hinds and others lambasted PPP racism, they were called racists.  Did you  come to their defense?  Some how I don't recall that....and by the way, silence means consent, so unless you confronted those who attack these men, then you are equally hypocritical if suddenly ethnic balance matters to you.

Carib, if the PPP/C were the only organization referring to this non-sense then I would have list it as Politically Motivated, but the On Wednesday, the Guyana Human Rights Association (GHRA) flayed the APNU/AFC Administration’s actions, deeming it an affront to women, referring to the unbalanced representation of females on the State Boards. “All Government functionaries responsible should feel ashamed over today’s announcement that only three (9.4 per cent) of the new Chairs of the 32 State Boards in the Finance Sector are females,”

 

This is only gender based, soon all and sundry will be looking at this as ethnicallty based.

Originally Posted by asj:

Carib, if the PPP/C were the only organization referring to this non-sense .

How many of those groups spoke specifically to the ethnic exclusion that was happening to Afro Guyanese.  Oh yes, every one ran for cover, leaving the few like Kissoon, Hinds, Hughes, Eric Phillips, and a few others. 

 

In fact these folks can talk about death threats which they received, and at least one Afro Guyanese was wiped out by Jagdeo's goons.

 

BTW how many women were given leadership roles under the PPP?

 

Oh yes, now suddenly people can talk, as they think that they need not fear Jagdeo's goons.

Originally Posted by VVP:
.

Caribny, why make excuses based on the PPP actions.  The people voted for a change NOT and exchange.  Granger will be a one-timer or possibly a half-timer if he doesn't look out.  Looks like he is being controlled by Dick Cheney Harmon.

Did you have anything to say about the PPP when it excluded blacks from leadership, with only 2 of the state controlled entities headed by Africans.

 

Most likely you said NOTHING, except to me when I pointed this out, and then you called me a racist.

 

Shoe on the other foot and now this concerns you.

 

Those who spoke out against PPP racism can speak to this topic.  Those who weren't bothered by PPP racism have nothing to say. 

 

Why was it OK for the PPP to exclude Africans?

I think (Caribj) that your argument is flawed, what you are saying is that if the PPP/C were doing it, then the APNU/AFC doing the samething now then and nothing wrong with that.

 

It was wrong  then as it is wrong now, and please do not think that I was quiet about the PPP/C wrong doings........as there is a thread that goes by the name "If elections were held today, the PPP/C would lose" a couple of hundreds of pages.

 

I do not want to label you as a liar, but you are heading that way.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by VVP:
.

Caribny, why make excuses based on the PPP actions.  The people voted for a change NOT and exchange.  Granger will be a one-timer or possibly a half-timer if he doesn't look out.  Looks like he is being controlled by Dick Cheney Harmon.

Did you have anything to say about the PPP when it excluded blacks from leadership, with only 2 of the state controlled entities headed by Africans.

 

Most likely you said NOTHING, except to me when I pointed this out, and then you called me a racist.

 

Shoe on the other foot and now this concerns you.

 

Those who spoke out against PPP racism can speak to this topic.  Those who weren't bothered by PPP racism have nothing to say. 

 

Why was it OK for the PPP to exclude Africans?

It was NOT okay for the PPP to exclude Africans.  AND IT IS NOT OKAY for the APNU-AFC to exclude Indians.  This is NOT what the people voted for.  They do not want an exchange, but that is what you seem to be arguing for.  And yes, I did speak up for the PPP to be removed because of its corrupt practice in a letter to SN just before the coalition was formed.  What else do you want?

Originally Posted by asj:
Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by asj:

Seems like there is a serious shortage of Indo Guyanese in Guyana, or APNU/AFC can be seen as racially inclined.

Did you have anything to say when only two state corporations/commissions were headed by blacks.

 

The PPP are the last people to complain about racism.  Only those who pointed out racist practices of the PPP can make comments on this now.

 

When asked why the dearth of blacks in leadership positions during the Jagdeo/Ramotar era, the response was "maybe there aren't any qualified blacks".

I followed your respond and cannot say that I agree with you for the simple reason, we voted for change, and had hoped that all this nonsense based on race would now have been a thing of the past.......but with APNU/AFC, it seems to be an ongoing feature. They seemed to continued where the PNC left off.

Alyuh missed the "hood-wink".

Originally Posted by VVP:
Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by VVP:
.

Caribny, why make excuses based on the PPP actions.  The people voted for a change NOT and exchange.  Granger will be a one-timer or possibly a half-timer if he doesn't look out.  Looks like he is being controlled by Dick Cheney Harmon.

Did you have anything to say about the PPP when it excluded blacks from leadership, with only 2 of the state controlled entities headed by Africans.

 

Most likely you said NOTHING, except to me when I pointed this out, and then you called me a racist.

 

Shoe on the other foot and now this concerns you.

 

Those who spoke out against PPP racism can speak to this topic.  Those who weren't bothered by PPP racism have nothing to say. 

 

Why was it OK for the PPP to exclude Africans?

It was NOT okay for the PPP to exclude Africans.  AND IT IS NOT OKAY for the APNU-AFC to exclude Indians.  This is NOT what the people voted for.  They do not want an exchange, but that is what you seem to be arguing for.  And yes, I did speak up for the PPP to be removed because of its corrupt practice in a letter to SN just before the coalition was formed.  What else do you want?

Caribj is contented seeing Indians at "the back of the bus".

Originally Posted by Mr.T:

Is the priority at this stage ethnic and gender balance, or the best person for the job? We only have to recollect the incompetence of the likes of Priya and many others who gave a bad name to their race and gender.

I do not believe in affirmative action or quota system.  You have to be qualified for the position, but they way it seems right now is like race is the major qualifier.  Not a word from Moses and Ramjattan...looks like dem bais like the powa so they don't care anymore.

Originally Posted by asj:

I think (Caribj) that your argument is flawed, what you are saying is that if the PPP/C were doing it, then the APNU/AFC doing the samething now then and nothing wrong with that.

 

It was wrong  then ..

So when I said that it was wrong then, and was called an Indian killer, did you agree with me?  No you either said nothing, or you joined the pack who celebrated the exclusion of Africans.

 

Those who had NOTHING to say about PPP racism ought to have NOTHING to say about APNU racism!

 

Freddie Kissoon and the FEW Indians like him, who spoke out against PPP racism, can speak as much as they wish about any Indian exclusion which might exist today.

 

Those who said NOTHING when Africans were excluded should have NOTHING to say now.  If that includes YOU, then what can I say.

If the exclusion of Africans was fine public policy, then why should they object when the shoe is on the other foot and Indians are excluded?

Originally Posted by Mr.T:

Is the priority at this stage ethnic and gender balance, or the best person for the job? We only have to recollect the incompetence of the likes of Priya and many others who gave a bad name to their race and gender.

It should be the best person for the job.  And talent in Guyana comes in both genders, and in many ethnicities.  It would be hoped that this would be reflected.

 

 

However it is hard to believe that the PPP could have only found Indian males, and it is hypocritical for those who endorsed that to suddenly demand inclusiveness.

 

 

Freddie K can write all he wishes about the exclusion of Indians, and I will listen, and maybe even support him.  Because he risked his life, and that of his wife and kids to speak out against what an Indian elite was doing to Africans.

 

In fact not too long ago there were some here even calling him a self hating Indians for speaking out against Indian racism.

 

But the hypocrites who called me a racist when I spoke of African exclusion have NO RIGHT to say anything on this topic.  Ditto when they all piled on Freddie K.

 

They lack the moral authority to complain about ethnic exclusion, and only do so when it is THEY who are being excluded!

Originally Posted by VVP:
., but they way it seems right now is like race is the major qualifier. ..

And it was also under the PPP, but then that was OK with you because then "ahbe pan tap, and black man time DONE".

 

Where was your voice when Africans were similarly excluded?

Originally Posted by baseman:
.

Caribj is contented seeing Indians at "the back of the bus".

You were happy when "ahbe pan tap, black man time DONE" and saw NO PROBLEM in the exclusion of Africans.  You saw us an uneducated, dirty, criminal, useless, incapable of contributing to the development of Guyana.  You  further stated that we were lucky to be living in a country full of hard working Indians, because, according to you, all blacks can do is leach off Indians.

 

 

So why your screams now?   YOU LACK the moral authority to complain about ethnic exclusion under APNU, because you ENDORSED it under the PPP!

Originally Posted by VVP:
 

It was NOT okay for the PPP to exclude Africans.  

Except that when I said so you denied it and called me a racist.  So why your change your tune now that the shoe isn't on your foot any longer?  When the PPP and the Indo elite were kicking down Afro Guyanese I don't recall hearing you say anything about that.

 

You have NOTHING to say now, because you had NOTHING to say then!  Because I am quite sure that you DID NOT address the issue of PPP racism towards Africans!

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by VVP:
 

It was NOT okay for the PPP to exclude Africans.  

Except that when I said so you denied it and called me a racist.  So why your change your tune now that the shoe isn't on your foot any longer?  When the PPP and the Indo elite were kicking down Afro Guyanese I don't recall hearing you say anything about that.

 

You have NOTHING to say now, because you had NOTHING to say then!  Because I am quite sure that you DID NOT address the issue of PPP racism towards Africans!

You sound like a drunk so I am not going to waste my time.  I called you a racist because of your bogus argument on Indian contribution to the coalition winning.  I never defended the PPP not employing high ranking Africans LIAR!

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by baseman:
.

Caribj is contented seeing Indians at "the back of the bus".

You were happy when "ahbe pan tap, black man time DONE" and saw NO PROBLEM in the exclusion of Africans.  You saw us an uneducated, dirty, criminal, useless, incapable of contributing to the development of Guyana.  You  further stated that we were lucky to be living in a country full of hard working Indians, because, according to you, all blacks can do is leach off Indians.

 

 

So why your screams now?   YOU LACK the moral authority to complain about ethnic exclusion under APNU, because you ENDORSED it under the PPP!

Banna, you are a liar.  Baseman is on record criticizing the PPP for being overly Indo-centric.  I expressed this on more than one occasions and strongly so when the PPP said the don't have enough Afros for foreign posts.  Don't try to shelter your racism by telling lies about others.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by asj:
Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by asj:

Seems like there is a serious shortage of Indo Guyanese in Guyana, or APNU/AFC can be seen as racially inclined.

Did you have anything to say when only two state corporations/commissions were headed by blacks.

 

The PPP are the last people to complain about racism.  Only those who pointed out racist practices of the PPP can make comments on this now.

 

When asked why the dearth of blacks in leadership positions during the Jagdeo/Ramotar era, the response was "maybe there aren't any qualified blacks".

I followed your respond and cannot say that I agree with you for the simple reason, we voted for change, and had hoped that all this nonsense based on race would now have been a thing of the past.......but with APNU/AFC, it seems to be an ongoing feature. They seemed to continued where the PNC left off.

Unless you criticized the PPPs racist practices I really don't care what you bleat on this topic.  This begins to sound like the show is on the other foot, so suddenly it concerns you.

 

Those who criticized the PPP for their racism, people like Freddie Kissoon, can comment if APNU/AFC if similarly racially exclusionary.  Kissoon was attacked by most Indians and called self hating.  So he is entitled to talk because he cannot be accused of being a hypocrite.

 

Really don't think that too many Indians can talk on this, as they either attacked blacks who pointed out PPP racism against Afro Guyanese, or remained silent.

 

Those who lambasted people like me about PPP racism, calling me a racist, and claiming that all I wanted was to see dead Indians (and yes I got many of those comments) are hypocrites if they suddenly become aware of racism, when their party lost.

 

When Africans like Nigel Hughes, David Hinds and others lambasted PPP racism, they were called racists.  Did you  come to their defense?  Some how I don't recall that....and by the way, silence means consent, so unless you confronted those who attack these men, then you are equally hypocritical if suddenly ethnic balance matters to you.

The coalition promised a new way of doing things. Obvious, we are instead getting same old ways. Two wrongs do not make a right. Since you say that silence means consent, I will state my Opposition to any form of racism. It is a concern when the representation on the boards lack balance. This whole process started with the pnc dictatorship when one had to have a party card to get a job. 

Originally Posted by Zed:
Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by asj:

I followed your respond and cannot say that I agree with you for the simple reason, we voted for change, and had hoped that all this nonsense based on race would now have been a thing of the past.......but with APNU/AFC, it seems to be an ongoing feature. They seemed to continued where the PNC left off.

Unless you criticized the PPPs racist practices I really don't care what you bleat on this topic.  This begins to sound like the show is on the other foot, so suddenly it concerns you.

 

Those who criticized the PPP for their racism, people like Freddie Kissoon, can comment if APNU/AFC if similarly racially exclusionary.  Kissoon was attacked by most Indians and called self hating.  So he is entitled to talk because he cannot be accused of being a hypocrite.

 

Really don't think that too many Indians can talk on this, as they either attacked blacks who pointed out PPP racism against Afro Guyanese, or remained silent.

 

Those who lambasted people like me about PPP racism, calling me a racist, and claiming that all I wanted was to see dead Indians (and yes I got many of those comments) are hypocrites if they suddenly become aware of racism, when their party lost.

 

When Africans like Nigel Hughes, David Hinds and others lambasted PPP racism, they were called racists.  Did you  come to their defense?  Some how I don't recall that....and by the way, silence means consent, so unless you confronted those who attack these men, then you are equally hypocritical if suddenly ethnic balance matters to you.

The coalition promised a new way of doing things. Obvious, we are instead getting same old ways. Two wrongs do not make a right. Since you say that silence means consent, I will state my Opposition to any form of racism. It is a concern when the representation on the boards lack balance. This whole process started with the pnc dictatorship when one had to have a party card to get a job. 

Hey hey, this is Caribj you talking to here.

Originally Posted by VVP:
.  I never defended the PPP not employing high ranking Africans LIAR!

Did you condemn it?  Bet you not.  Failure to condemn implies that you support it.  Silence=consent, so if you didn't voice your disapproval of PPP racism then why suddenly you find voice?

Originally Posted by Zed:
 

 Two wrongs do not make a right. Since you say that silence means consent, I will state my Opposition to any form of racism.

And why do you NOW condemn racism.  It didn't matter to you when Africans suffered, so why should it now matter than Indians might suffer the same fate.

 

Only those who condemned PPP racism have the moral authority to speak to this issue.  All others who either remained silent, or more often attacked blacks like me when we were vocal about PPP racism need to just sit down and accept their fate!

 

When Freddie K was getting feces thrown in his face by PPP goons, when he condemned Jagdeo as the racist that he is, did YOU as an Indian support him?

 

OK shoe on another foot, so suddenly you want justice!  Where we you when the PPP was grinding blacks into the dust!

Originally Posted by Zed:
 This whole process started with the pnc dictatorship when one had to have a party card to get a job. 

See there you go.  No, racism started under the PPP when Jagan let the racists take over, and people like Eusi Kwayana were forced to leave. 

 

Eusi was very explicit that he was forced to leave when it became very evident to him that the PPP had been taken over by Indo supremacists.

 

 

So here we go,,.......baaad black man as usual.....cannot speak to Indian racism, and now you think that you have the moral authority to speak to PNC racism!

 

 

If the PNC treats Indians as the PPP treated Africans, and if you didn't support those who spoke out against PPP racism, then you are a HYPOCRITE for now pretending to care about racism!

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by Zed:
 

 Two wrongs do not make a right. Since you say that silence means consent, I will state my Opposition to any form of racism.

And why do you NOW condemn racism.  It didn't matter to you when Africans suffered, so why should it now matter than Indians might suffer the same fate.

 

Only those who condemned PPP racism have the moral authority to speak to this issue.  All others who either remained silent, or more often attacked blacks like me when we were vocal about PPP racism need to just sit down and accept their fate!

 

When Freddie K was getting feces thrown in his face by PPP goons, when he condemned Jagdeo as the racist that he is, did YOU as an Indian support him?

 

OK shoe on another foot, so suddenly you want justice!  Where we you when the PPP was grinding blacks into the dust!

Alyuh giving this racist banna more oxygen to flounce.

Originally Posted by baseman:
 

Alyuh giving this racist banna more oxygen to flounce.

Yes baseman has been a noted Indo supremacist racist on this site, but one would never know, based on the fact that it is merely me and Itaname, and redux who make this point.

 

 

I will have fun seeing all of those who couldn't care less about how the PPP grounded down on Africans, now suddenly pretend to care about racism!

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by baseman:
 

Alyuh giving this racist banna more oxygen to flounce.

Yes baseman has been a noted Indo supremacist racist on this site, but one would never know, based on the fact that it is merely me and Itaname, and redux who make this point.

 

 

I will have fun seeing all of those who couldn't care less about how the PPP grounded down on Africans, now suddenly pretend to care about racism!

Now liar, you do know differently.  You are the most prolific racist on this site, you even had fights with Redux over your racism.  Baseman refers to Mr. Granger since May as HE Granger.  I have NEVER saw you refer to ANY PPP leader with any due respect.  Now clown, run along and hide under a rock, you racist pig.

Originally Posted by baseman:
 

Now liar, you do know differently. 

Baseman recently stated that Afro Guyanese must be lucky to live in a country with "hard working" Indians.  I don't even need to repeat your long ago screams that blacks are dirty, illiterate, criminal, violent and totally unproductive.

 

If you don't think that is racist then what can I say, but even as you PRETEND to support Granger you are screaming about an Indian Holocaust, urging Indians to flee for their safety, claiming that crime in Guyana is only committed by Africans, and that only Indians suffer.

 

But I will note how all of those who now suddenly PRETEND to care about PPP treatment of Africans, will either remain silent or support you.

 

Its quite clear that what bothers them isn't racism, but the fact that an Afro Guyanese dominated government might well exclude Indians from decision making as the PPP did to Africans.

 

BTW redux has called you a racist on many occasions, as has Itaname.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by baseman:
 

Now liar, you do know differently. 

 

 

If you don't think that is racist then what can I say, but even as you PRETEND to support Granger you are screaming about an Indian Holocaust, urging Indians to flee for their safety, claiming that crime in Guyana is only committed by Africans, and that only Indians suffer.

 

.

Hey banna, I never claim support for HE Granger, but as the duly elected president, albeit barely, I gave him the respect due as the president of all of Guyana.  Are you intelligent to understand or playing dunb!

Originally Posted by baseman:
 gave him the respect due as the president of all of Guyana.  Are you intelligent to understand or playing dunb!

Of course you notion of giving him respect is screaming that he will be an Adolf Hitler presiding over the "Final Solution" for Indians.  This when you aren't ranting that his spirited defense of Guyana's sovereign rights was a deliberate attempt to destroy the rice industry.

 

Don't think that Granger cares about your fake respect/

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by baseman:
.  I have NEVER saw you refer to ANY PPP leader with any due respect. 

And does any PPP leader deserve respect, as every day more news is revealed about what a vile, corrupt and incompetent regime they were?

This is your racism of full display.  You are too steep in your racism to even see it.

 

Talk about incompetence, ha ha, PNC scoring 100% in strike-outs.  You should stay away from that for now bai.

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by baseman:
 gave him the respect due as the president of all of Guyana.  Are you intelligent to understand or playing dunb!

Of course you notion of giving him respect is screaming that he will be an Adolf Hitler presiding over the "Final Solution" for Indians.  This when you aren't ranting that his spirited defense of Guyana's sovereign rights was a deliberate attempt to destroy the rice industry.

 

Don't think that Granger cares about your fake respect/

Nah, that was alyuh hero Crum-Ewing!!

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×
×