Coalition Should Organize "Hands Across Guyana National Unity" Event

Maybe closer to May 11, probably late April.  Bring out the churches/temples/mosques, NGOs, prominent people in the Civic society, UG and College students, youths and women's groups.

 

They hold hands and sing/pray. OR

 

A motorcade for National Unity in each region.  Bring together the same groups. OR

 

A Prayer and Fasting for Peace and National Unity and God's Guidance as we prepare to vote.  Talk about the virtues of good leadership.

 

OR, during Easter and in keeping with the spirit of Easter, a "Guyana Rising Again" campaign.

 

How can we make this work?  Your suggestions?

Original Post
Originally Posted by Jay Bharrat:

Maybe closer to May 11, probably late April.  Bring out the churches/temples/mosques, NGOs, prominent people in the Civic society, UG and College students, youths and women's groups.

 

They hold hands and sing/pray. OR

 

A motorcade for National Unity in each region.  Bring together the same groups. OR

 

A Prayer and Fasting for Peace and National Unity and God's Guidance as we prepare to vote.  Talk about the virtues of good leadership.

 

OR, during Easter and in keeping with the spirit of Easter, a "Guyana Rising Again" campaign.

 

How can we make this work?  Your suggestions?

All good ideas to bring the people together, this is so needed.

Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:

And Phagwah is just around the corner. Holiashtak starts tomorrow.

i will trow you rass in a trench

I use to hate de puta-puta mud.

Is tomorrow they 'juk' holika? Start the pile for the burning in March?

Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:

And Phagwah is just around the corner. Holiashtak starts tomorrow.

i will trow you rass in a trench

I use to hate de puta-puta mud.

Is tomorrow they 'juk' holika? Start the pile for the burning in March?

That was on Feb 3rd.  Holi is on March 5th.

Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:

And Phagwah is just around the corner. Holiashtak starts tomorrow.

i will trow you rass in a trench

I use to hate de puta-puta mud.

Is tomorrow they 'juk' holika? Start the pile for the burning in March?

That was on Feb 3rd.  Holi is on March 5th.

March 6th according to the World Hindu Calendar.

Originally Posted by Kapadilla:
Originally Posted by Nehru:

PREACH THE TRUTH UNCLE PREACH THE TRUTH . PPP ALL THE WAY BABY.  MOSES FOOL ABEE ONCE HE NAH GUN FOOL WE TWICE!!!

Aluh hear wah dis keera mout a sey.

Eh EH SHIT MOUTH you come out of the Septic Tank. Enjoy the fresh Air.

Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by Kapadilla:
Originally Posted by Nehru:

PREACH THE TRUTH UNCLE PREACH THE TRUTH . PPP ALL THE WAY BABY.  MOSES FOOL ABEE ONCE HE NAH GUN FOOL WE TWICE!!!

Aluh hear wah dis keera mout a sey.

Eh EH SHIT MOUTH you come out of the Septic Tank. Enjoy the fresh Air.

Aluh hear dis lawless with mout rum sukka a talk.

When the people unite, dictators shiver.

 

Blacks and Indians and Amerindians holding hands. Old people and young people holding hands. Hindus, and muslims and christians holding hands.

 

The working poor and clean middle class holding hands. Women and men and children holding hands.

 

Canecutters, rice farmers, poor retail workers, and taxi drivers holding hands.

 

Let's show the Kleptocrats that their days are numbered.

Originally Posted by Jay Bharrat:

When the people unite, dictators shiver.

 

Blacks and Indians and Amerindians holding hands. Old people and young people holding hands. Hindus, and muslims and christians holding hands.

 

The working poor and clean middle class holding hands. Women and men and children holding hands.

 

Canecutters, rice farmers, poor retail workers, and taxi drivers holding hands.

 

Let's show the Kleptocrats that their days are numbered.

When yuh DUMB you will leave Paradise and enter Hell. I am not surprise that you are advocating that.

Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:

And Phagwah is just around the corner. Holiashtak starts tomorrow.

i will trow you rass in a trench

I use to hate de puta-puta mud.

Is tomorrow they 'juk' holika? Start the pile for the burning in March?

That was on Feb 3rd.  Holi is on March 5th.

March 6th according to the World Hindu Calendar.

Thanks. Double the fun!  The celebration lasts for about a week here.

Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:

And Phagwah is just around the corner. Holiashtak starts tomorrow.

i will trow you rass in a trench

I use to hate de puta-puta mud.

Is tomorrow they 'juk' holika? Start the pile for the burning in March?

That was on Feb 3rd.  Holi is on March 5th.

March 6th according to the World Hindu Calendar.

Thanks. Double the fun!  The celebration lasts for about a week here.

Well yuh right it is a long period. Dem Pandits feel by celebrating same time wid India dem gun able to charge more to do Jhandis and to hell with the People. Confuse them more so we can charge more.

Originally Posted by skeldon_man:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:
Originally Posted by warrior:
Originally Posted by Mitwah:

And Phagwah is just around the corner. Holiashtak starts tomorrow.

i will trow you rass in a trench

I use to hate de puta-puta mud.

Is tomorrow they 'juk' holika? Start the pile for the burning in March?

i know some trash we can trow on this pile,skeltonman,yugi,nehri,DG,conman billyram goat,lets cleanses  the world 

Phagwah is good (AFC/APNU Grangerite) triumphing over evil (PPP Jagdeoite).

 

How can you steal the resources of such a poor country, and see govt as a way of your own aggrandisement?

 

I remember we use to look at the big trees on the Bourda Mall and imagine hanging Burnham and his ministers from those trees, after his govt is removed.  The mood of Guyana today is as it was in 1992.  People are tired of it because every new day brings a new tale, a new expose of the plunder of the poor people's resources.

 

Whom should we hang first after May 11?  Jagdeo or the Chat-3?

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×
×