For the good of our beloved country, let's look on the bright side and give the coalition credit for their plan of action to make Guyana safe and to boost the nation's cripple economy. However, some of the headlines reads - two extraordinary accomplishments.(1) the nomination of (UG) chancellor, and (2) the appointment of two new Judges recently. Well, I am not too excited about that. The area of concerns are as follows:
(1) Getting people out of poverty.
Cobra we agree....Recover all Govt Stolen Property and Lock up the thieves......and help all the honest poor people who suffered because the did not have a Party Card.
(2) Training people and increase the work force.
Too many unemployed and no program to resolve this crisis by previous Govt.....Kids going to school and University and unable to find Jobs....and turning to Crime, Prostitution & Drugs.
(3) Election promises must be fulfilled.
Yes .....No one hauled before the Courts although the are getting caught... do not just allow amnesty and allow Ministers & Officials to Bring back what they steal.
(4) Sugar and rice is our main export. (Priority) Fix them both.
PPP destroy the Sugar and Rice Industry....Show the People that vote for you that this Govt is different...and can protect our Industries and support our people.
(5) Reforming the Judicial system. Stiffer penalty for rapists and murderers.
Change the Laws ...so Rapist and Murderers must suffer when found Guilty.... All Guyanese must Stop supporting Political Party who Protect, Promote or Pardon Rapist or Murderers .........
What type of President, Leader or Party would Pardon a Child Murderer?
(6) Uniting the nation, NOT dividing them.
Continue campaign promise of Peace & Harmony, Love & Unity.
Jail all those who preach & practice Race Hatred.
NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.
(7) New Police must be recruited by higher education, not school drop out.
Recruit police with higher education and pay them better to enforce the Law and Protect the People.
(8) Advocate for DEA office in Guyana as you lobbied the British for the replacement of security funding.
Yes.....show Drug Dealers Guyana is not a Place for Narco Traffic.... APNU-AFC Govt must route them out.
(9) (Credit) I agree to curtail the habitual drinking of alcohol.
Reduce and Limit the Amount of Rum Shops & Bars in every village.
MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT & EXPENSIVE TO DRINK ALCOHOL.
NEW ALCOHOL/DRUNKMAN TAX 1) to help and Protect victims and families who suffer and experience with Alcohol Abuse. (2) To help operate Alcohol Rehab Centers.
(10) Don't bit off more than you can chew. Take time and do something right the first time.
New Govt has 5 years in office....Use the First year to Clean up Corruption, Drugs, Alcohol Abuse & Crime.
To His Excellency, President - David A. Granger