Certified Professional Coder needed for Hospital in Brooklyn
This position is NOT REMOTE, must be able to work in the facility.
Full-time permanent position, 9am-5:30pm or 8:30am-5pm
Salary is negotiable with excellent benefits.
· Responsible for the compliance oversight of all revenue activity related to coding and documentation for physician services.
· Analyze denials, rejection sand appeal reports from a compliance perspective to identify training opportunities and compliance issues.
· Work closely with the Compliance Office to facilitate physician reviews, training and assist with documentation of policies and procedures.
· Must have at least 5 years of Medical Coding and Compliance experience
· Prior experience using Athena Health Practice Management or similar system
· Knowledge of medical terminology and medical abbreviations, and an RHIA, RHIT, or CCS-P credential is required. OMIG/OIG and compliance regulations.
· working knowledge of ICD-9/10-CM and CPT-4 coding systems
· Completion of an AHIMA/CPC-Approved Coding Certificate Program
Kindly forward resume to email@example.com