Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Brian Teekah:

And does the opposition have any plans?  Compared to the PPP, the opposition look like they are sleeping.

The PPP is in a death match. They cannot lose or they die. They also have massive resources. They are responsible for the wealth generation of hundreds of people who are also in danger of their money being cut off so they are donating their ass off. Then there is the Chinese who do not like the Opposition. They know they would face increased scrutiny and come up against a wall in many areas.  For them this is a loss of serious cash. They are also preloading the PPP coffers. Then there is the state assets at their disposals; the state own media houses and their arsenal of employees who will be conscripted to be foot soldiers.

The opposition has a hard time here but I think they are doing fine.

FM
Originally Posted by Stormborn:

And does the opposition have any plans?  Compared to the PPP, the opposition look like they are sleeping.

The PPP is in a death match. They cannot lose or they die. They also have massive resources. They are responsible for the wealth generation of hundreds of people who are also in danger of their money being cut off so they are donating their ass off. Then there is the Chinese who do not like the Opposition. They know they would face increased scrutiny and come up against a wall in many areas.  For them this is a loss of serious cash. They are also preloading the PPP coffers. Then there is the state assets at their disposals; the state own media houses and their arsenal of employees who will be conscripted to be foot soldiers.

MEDIOCRE!

FM
Originally Posted by Stormborn:

MEDIOCRE!

You are definitely not talking about me as I have been excellent at whatever I have done. I am merely supplying you with the explanation as to why the PPP will always be everywhere....and I might add...they will lose.

FM
Originally Posted by KishanB:
Originally Posted by Mars:

6 weeks to go. Vote PPP/C to continue living like this.

OW, poverty all over the place. It nah gun stop even if the APNU+AFC wins.  BE FAIR.

True dat. But would you still vote for the government that ignores you and keep on living same ole same ole, or would you at least try another route, couldn't be worse?

cain
Last edited by cain
Originally Posted by cain:
Originally Posted by KishanB:
Originally Posted by Mars:

6 weeks to go. Vote PPP/C to continue living like this.

OW, poverty all over the place. It nah gun stop even if the APNU+AFC wins.  BE FAIR.

True dat. But would you still vote for the government that ignores you and keep on living same ole same ole, or would you at least try another route, couldn't be worse?

The woman seems happy in her squalor based on the political party she appears to support.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.