Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

Image may contain: 2 people

I felt obliged to post ICF annual flyer to tell you folks to go out and support these creeps who stuck in time with nothing new, but the same old sh!t every years to rile up them rum suckers with young, Guyanese girls parading on stage as Beauty Queens. 32 years? Same old singing and dancing with Sansar Sangeet Orchestra (led by Anoop Dhanpat), a plaything band that broke down every year on stage. 

The only good thing about this event is that you can check your blood pressure for free. Ok, allyou go and drink rum @ Smokey joint. 

Replies sorted oldest to newest

GTAngler posted:
Vish M posted:

Is this "Prince" a real person.

It is obvious he is too Americanized to continue our culture.

1000s do appreciate this show.

Take off your "Blinders" and use Q-tip before you come to this event

He is "Prince" and signs "Royalty"........that alone should say enough.

You want to start a riot with me? I am well rested and can take you on anytime. So, stop screwing around like you know me. 

FM
Prince posted:
GTAngler posted:
Vish M posted:

He is "Prince" and signs "Royalty"........that alone should say enough.

You want to start a riot with me? I am well rested and can take you on anytime. So, stop screwing around like you know me. 

I used to see your type pulling carts in Guyana.

GTAngler
Vish M posted:

I take offence to ICF having only female dancing. This is discrimination in America. We have some great male classical dancers in NYC. They should also have male pageantry for spectators delights. They are male models all over NYC. We should do away with this crazy tradition of ours and bring in people who can think outside of the box. This female only thing is promoting  prejudice, stereotyping, and discrimination. This is not Guyana. This is America.

FM
Last edited by Former Member
Prince posted:
Vish M posted:

I take offence to ICF having only female dancing. This is discrimination in America. We have some great male classical dancers in NYC. They should also male pageantry for spectators delights. They are male models all over NYC. We should do away with this crazy tradition of ours and bring in people who can think outside of the box. This female only thing is promoting  prejudice, stereotyping, and discrimination. This is not Guyana. This is America.

You are actually right. However you have to look at centuries of culture.

GTAngler

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.