Skip to main content

Originally Posted by caribny:
Originally Posted by baseman:
 Most Afros in Guyana are going about their lives and making the best of what's available in Guyana, just all others.  Yes, most prefer the PNC, but they are not engaged in lawlessness.

Yes and they refuse to vote for the PPP indicating what they think of them.  They face daily abuse and Indo Nazi attitudes from people like you who want them to drop down to be hewers of wood and drawers of water or to leave Guyana.

The days when people like you will pretend that they dont mind ended when yet another election showed that Africans and part Africans ONCE again refused to support the PPP.

So continue to pretend as if all racism in Guyana comes from blacks and only Indians are victimized by racism and that if a black complains about the Indo Nazi behavior of much of the Indo elite he/she is a racist.

Now you can pretend to avoid teh discussions of race that you introduce and then hide when confronted, but we have seen your card.  You druggie, rev al, skeldon man, yuji and other PPP supporters are all Indo Nazis running around with your brown hoods, determined to ensure that Africans/part Africans are excluded.

Nah, my observation there recently, Afros are playing an active and productive role in Guyana.  They have all the opportunities of anyone else.  They are way more better off than anytime post independence.  True the vote PNC, but PPP and PNC are like a religion to the two races.

FM
as if

Nah, my observation there recently, Afros are playing an active and productive role in Guyana.  They have all the opportunities of anyone else.  They are way more better off than anytime post independence.  True the vote PNC, but PPP and PNC are like a religion to the two races.

Well given that you are an Indo Nazi I will expect that you will see a nation where 90% of the top slots are held by Indians and think that this is how things should be.

Africans have spoken out against racism and daily discrimination and their almost total exclusion from real leadership positions in Guyana.

If they are now better off it is thanks to their overseas relatives and gold prices and nothing that the PPP does.  The PPP thinks they are only good to be police men, soldiers, clerks and junior administrators who must do as they are told for meager pay. 

The PPP had ample opportunity to prove otherwise last year and failed to do so.  When asked why almost all of the people APPPOINTED to head govt corporations, etc are Indians poor Luncheon said he didnt know, even implying that AfroGuyanese lacked the capability to head entities.

I will rub the events of that court case and you will note that Jagdeo was forced to drop it as he couldnt prove that Freddie Kissoon was wrong about the fact that PPP racism against blacks is at least as bad as PNC racism against Indians during the Burnham era.

FM
as if

Well given that you are an Indo Nazi I will expect that you will see a nation where 90% of the top slots are held by Indians and think that this is how things should be.

Africans have spoken out against racism and daily discrimination and their almost total exclusion from real leadership positions in Guyana.

If they are now better off it is thanks to their overseas relatives and gold prices and nothing that the PPP does.  The PPP thinks they are only good to be police men, soldiers, clerks and junior administrators who must do as they are told for meager pay. 

The PPP had ample opportunity to prove otherwise last year and failed to do so.  When asked why almost all of the people APPPOINTED to head govt corporations, etc are Indians poor Luncheon said he didnt know, even implying that AfroGuyanese lacked the capability to head entities.

I will rub the events of that court case and you will note that Jagdeo was forced to drop it as he couldnt prove that Freddie Kissoon was wrong about the fact that PPP racism against blacks is at least as bad as PNC racism against Indians during the Burnham era.

There are issues to address but it's not as bad as you make it out.  Afros are not forced to get PPP card to buy milk and cheese.  I went many places in Guyana and saw Afros doing very well, beyond anything I ever saw.

FM

There are issues to address but it's not as bad as you make it out.  Afros are not forced to get PPP card to buy milk and cheese.  I went many places in Guyana and saw Afros doing very well, beyond anything I ever saw.

I could be callous enough and say that "it was not as bad as you make out" when discussing the treatment of indians under Burnham.  After all who were the people who became enriched by Burnham banning these items?  And  see that you really think that most socalled PNC supporters had access to food items, outside of the African elite.

The Africans who are doing well do so DESPITE the Indo Nazi regime.

You need to ask yourself why 20 years of PPP rule and 20 years of PNC ineptness and yet the PPP is rejected almost unanimously.  In 2006 many blaclks refused to vote, upset at the PNC.  5 years later the increased racism of the PPP forced them to go and vote for a dog,a cat any thing but the PPP.

Continue to think that their almost total exclusion is something that doesnt anger them.  Why do you think those huge crowds at PNC meetings last year when they certainly didnt show up in 2006?

FM

I could be callous enough and say that "it was not as bad as you make out" when discussing the treatment of indians under Burnham.  After all who were the people who became enriched by Burnham banning these items?  And  see that you really think that most socalled PNC supporters had access to food items, outside of the African elite.

The Africans who are doing well do so DESPITE the Indo Nazi regime.

You need to ask yourself why 20 years of PPP rule and 20 years of PNC ineptness and yet the PPP is rejected almost unanimously.  In 2006 many blaclks refused to vote, upset at the PNC.  5 years later the increased racism of the PPP forced them to go and vote for a dog,a cat any thing but the PPP.

Continue to think that their almost total exclusion is something that doesnt anger them.  Why do you think those huge crowds at PNC meetings last year when they certainly didnt show up in 2006?

Tings di din baad fuh we Indians.  You see, we had to get party cyard fuh get lil milk, we had to smuggle lil flour and dal.  When we get kech, police and GDF used to beat we up, tek away we stuff, cook fuh demdelf, then throw we in jail or demand money fuh we go free.  You see, Afros don't even know how datt feel except the few blacks who crossed the PNC.

Caribj, you have the privilege to quarrel about Afros not getting many "top" positions.  We had to quarrel and get we face punch for lil milk and flour.  Getting a decent job under the PNC was the least of our concerns.

FM
at PNC meetings last year when they certainly didnt show up in 2006?

Tings di din baad fuh we Indians.  You see, we had to get party cyard fuh get lil milk, we had to smuggle lil flour and dal.  When we get kech, police and GDF used to beat we up, tek away we stuff, cook fuh demdelf, then throw we in jail or demand money fuh we go free.  You see, Afros don't even know how datt feel except the few blacks who crossed the PNC.

Caribj, you have the privilege to quarrel about Afros not getting many "top" positions.  We had to quarrel and get we face punch for lil milk and flour.  Getting a decent job under the PNC was the least of our concerns.

Baseman you would have to be a serious Indo Nazi if you didnt see that EVERY body suffered from 1980 until Hoyte's reforms.  Given that bread was a staple of blacks why then do you think that blacks didnt also suffer when that was banned?   Given that peas was an essential protein used by blacks when it was banned why do you think that they did also suffer? 

Do you know how many blacks were arrested for having and selling these items?  Given how sparse those KSI outlets were please dont flatter Burnham by suggesting that they served any purpose apart from keeping some of his henchmen employed.

But then you hailed Burnham as a hero so why am I surprised.

Burnham pursued a policy of state ownership and tight controls over the economy, measures that met the approval of Cheddi and Janet Jagan.  They certainly never complained that Burnham destroyed the private sector or stiffled entrepreneurship.  And given their admiration for Castro's Cuba and the USSR why would they.  They complained that that Burnham dceprived them of power (to similarly destroy Guyana) because he rigged the elections.

A Jagan regime would have been no different from Burnham except that Indian "comrades" trained in the USSR and Cuba would have manned the GIMPEX outlets instead.

No you see sir you only care about Indians...be a man and admit that as a nazi racist you dont care the slightest about blacks...in fcat you hate them.

But any way you think that because SOME Africans are doing OK now that we do not have a problem and that any African who says that the PPP and segments of the Indo business elite are anti black racist is  a racist themselves.

So I can show you many examples of Indians who thrived under Burnham.

You see baseman you can toss it but you cant take it back.  You do not care the slightest about black suffering under Indo bigotry but then you feel that the world should drop every thing when Indos suffer under Afro bigotry.

Baseman if life is good for blacks now then it was great for Indians under Burnham...because I recall that blacks and Indians starved equally in those days.  And but for gold and remittances would also still be starving, except for a small Indo elite.

Baseman the PNC was an Afro Nazi outfit that ran things for the benefit of an Afro political elite and some Indo soup lickers.  The same applies under the PPP except the Indos are now the Nazis and a small bunch of Afros are the soup lickers.

The fact that conditions are now better lies in the reforms that began under Hoyte that blocked Cheddi from installing a Castro type communism with full state ownership.  The PPP continued to describe itself as a Marxist Leninist party until recently, and to this day deeply admires Castro and Chavez.

This in addition to high commodity prices and remittances is responsible for higher incomes because you cannot name one industry brought in by the PPP and cannot point to any attempts by the PPP to move Guyana beyond a nation dependent on a narrow range of raw commodities. 

Indeed until the global crisis caused the economies of neighboring CARICOM nations to crumble Guyanese were fleeing in large droves, such migration becoming a flood between 2000-2008.  Many Guyanese going to do jobs as security guards, domestic workers, and constrruction laborers, while our professionals became the largest group to gain acceptance under CSME rules to permiot their flight to Trinidad, Barbados and elsewhere.  If Guyanese teachers and nurses were to leave some of these islands a huge calamity will occur and you will note that we have a shortage in those occupations.

FM
Originally Posted by warrior:

stop being a little wimp,i am different from most of the people that post on this site,i can fight the way the ppp fight rough and nastie,if i have may way i hang all you ppp thief without missing a good night sleep

You are also a complete and utter moron with the emotional maturity of a 4- year-old.

FM
Originally Posted by Henry:
Originally Posted by warrior:

stop being a little wimp,i am different from most of the people that post on this site,i can fight the way the ppp fight rough and nastie,if i have may way i hang all you ppp thief without missing a good night sleep

You are also a complete and utter moron with the emotional maturity of a 4- year-old.

I would say you're different in many many ways. Can you please say how many members on this blog who support the PPP are theives? I am sure these members of the PPP will forgive you even though we are not thieves. As Henry said "an utter moron with the emotional maturity of a 4- year-old".

FM
Originally Posted by cain:

Yall rass not scared dat badman beat Y'all up. He might even throw in a hangin'.....he'd do all dis and he wodden even miss a good shut eye.

Bai Cain me see plenty bad man in me life. Warria like dem lil daag; dem ah bark more dan dem bite. Wid all he talk about hanging, if wan man run e rass wid wan cutlass, he rass run fuh hide unda ah bed. Wid dis man talking all dis trash, me tink dis man can run fas. Me get wan nefew like he. Warria prabably can beat Usain Bolt in wan 100 yad dash.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.