Skip to main content

FM
Former Member

15 foods you should be buying at Costco right now

The INSIDER Summary:

• Costco offers many bulk food items at low prices.
  • You can pick up staples like Annie's Toaster Pastries and chia seeds in large quantities.
  • Don't forget the desserts like mochi ice cream and brownie brittle.

No doubt, my Costco membership is one of the best investments I've ever made. From the free samples to the awesome bulk prices, I'm definitely guilty of frequenting the store a little more often than necessary. That's because they are constantly getting new products, specifically food items, that are low price and high quality. Here are the Costco food items you should be buying right now.

Costco is the best place to stock up on snacks. REUTERS/Mike Blake

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0

Replies sorted oldest to newest

1. Annie’s Organic Toaster Pastries

Price : $4.79

Put down those highly processed Pop-Tarts and swap them for Annie's Organic Toaster Pastries. Made with real simple ingredients, no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives, these certified organic pastries are a much better choice. They are also packed with real organic fruit and 16 whole grains per serving, so you don't feel bad about picking up a box of these.

FM

11. Brownie Brittle

Price : $6.69

For all the chocoholics out there, this one is for you. This bag contains all of the chocolaty goodness you find in a brownie, but in a crispy cookie form. I could go through an entire bag of this stuff in one sitting, so I highly recommend you portion your servings out rather than eating straight from the bag. But hey, no regrets.

FM

15. K-Cups

Price : $34.99

Quit buying the tiny little boxes of 12 K-Cups, because let's be real, we drink at least 3 cups a day… minimum. Costco sells many varieties of K-Cups (including our beloved Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts) in boxes of up to 180 cups. This is by far one of the best deals at Costco for coffee addicts like myself.

I'm not gonna lie, it was extremely hard picking only 15 items from the wide variety of food they sell at Costco, but I chose to go with some of the newer additions that people might not know about. They really have it all from pantry staples, frozen foods, beverages, and snacks, so don't be afraid to stock up on the things with a long expiration date.

FM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.