Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Nehru:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:

next thing is to cut down on the racism

Racism is a disease.  The RACISTS cant help themselves.  Thank God is only Caribj and a few.

We really need to address the issue of racism. Many posters here have left Guyana but cannot go beyond racist arguments to address issues in Guyana. They seem trapped in this cognitive schema. If we are to have real progress in Guyana, we need to go beyond the racist paradigm. We need people with integrity to get involved, not for the money they can scam, but because they really see the utility of public service and want to make a difference in the lives of all Guyanese. The administrators of this site can help by not providing a forum for them to promote racism.

Z
Originally Posted by Zed:

Racism is a disease.  The RACISTS cant help themselves.  Thank God is only Caribj and a few.

We really need to address the issue of racism. Many posters here have left Guyana but cannot go beyond racist arguments to address issues in Guyana. They seem trapped in this cognitive schema. If we are to have real progress in Guyana, we need to go beyond the racist paradigm. We need people with integrity to get involved, not for the money they can scam, but because they really see the utility of public service and want to make a difference in the lives of all Guyanese. The administrators of this site can help by not providing a forum for them to promote racism.

The forum is not here to promote racism...some people will always have racist views, young or old...it's the nature of the beast

FM

Carij seems to be transforming his self recently...I actually complimented him a few times...but they still have Redux, and some self-hating Indians out here. We can rule out CAIN because he seem to be on a different cloud...he he

V
Originally Posted by VishMahabir:

... but they still have Redux, and some self-hating Indians out here. We can rule out CAIN because he seem to be on a different cloud...he he

antiman cockroach poking he head out de hole hopefully . . . crawling around knowing he risk penetrating lash if he challenge me directly

but no shame in he game . . . can't help heself trying haaard fuh will he favorite fantasy into reality

lol

FM
Last edited by Former Member

Carij seems to be transforming his self recently...I actually complimented him a few times...but they still have Redux, and some self-hating Indians out here. We can rule out CAIN because he seem to be on a different cloud...he he

Yuh know that yuh just made a racist comment regarding self hating indians...how do you come to that conclusion?

FM

You wish you were on my cloud eh banna?

Tell you what though. If I were an Indo I would also be in the ones you call self-hating, because I would be on the side for truth, honesty,and all that the alliance stands for.

cain

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.