Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Mr.T:

Where did they get the 74% from? a PPP Freedom House meeting?

It is a fact that the Government's budget is a recipe for disaster.

There are no new taxes and no new investments.  They raised salaries and pensions, give themselves high wages and crimes have been increased beyond imagination. They are now buying oil at higher prices. Tourism is dead.  

R
Originally Posted by Ramakant-P:
Originally Posted by cain:

That's sheer shyte reporting. From the people I've spoken with in Guyana,the people are trying to adjust to what is hoped,a better quality of life, they are tired of the asinine reporting by those with the aim of dividing the country.

How can they hope for a better life when the budget is a farce?

Simple: the budget is not there to put in place hope for a better life. It is there to keep the country running whilst the government tries to find out what mess the country was left in by the fleeing PPP cartel. With so many boxes of important documents gone missing nobody knows what state the country and its finances is in.

Mr.T

That's sheer shyte reporting. From the people I've spoken with in Guyana,the people are trying to adjust to what is hoped,a better quality of life, they are tired of the asinine reporting by those with the aim of dividing the country.

This was one of the better budgets in years. You are just cranky because yall cocksure the PPP had everything tied up but instead they LOST.

cain
Originally Posted by Mr.T:

Simple: the budget is not there to put in place hope for a better life. It is there to keep the country running whilst the government tries to find out what mess the country was left in by the fleeing PPP cartel. With so many boxes of important documents gone missing nobody knows what state the country and its finances is in.

You are defending a stupid budget which is a farce..  They have no job creation plan and steals PPP ideas.  

R
Originally Posted by RiffRaff:
Originally Posted by Cobra:
I am not speaking to you screw face. I will appreciate if you don't answer to my post again. Ever.

There is an ignore feature if you would like to use it. Otherwise, anyone can reply to any topic because this is a public forum

Then you shouldn't post anything because you have nothing intelligent to say.  Further more you can't stop anybody from replying to your trash, Raymond.  You remember me.  I am the guy who used to kick your ASS for all the nasty things you said about me. You better get a good reason to suspend me. 

R
I am not against anyone responding to my post. That's the way it should be, but when people chose to discuss me, that when I get testy. Some people just wait for an opportunity to tell you something that has nothing to do with the topic. I am tired telling them I am not the subject.

Yeah tell 'em, you're an object

cain
I am not against anyone responding to my post. That's the way it should be, but when people chose to discuss me, that when I get testy. Some people just wait for an opportunity to tell you something that has nothing to do with the topic. I am tired telling them I am not the subject.

Yeah tell 'em, you're an object

An object to be used and discarded like a condom.  

Tola
Originally Posted by warrior:
We're seeing that Afros haven't changed from the Burnham era into the Granger era. They will eat, drink and spend everything in one night and save nothing for rainy days. That's how they treat the country's economy.

the ppp was saving in bar-rat bank account 

Bai like you knack plenty bull? Now you gat mad cow disease.

FM
Last edited by Former Member

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.