Tagged With "conspiracy"

Reply

Re: Dharun Ravi

ksazma ·
That argument wouldn't fly. He was charged and convisted with invasion of privacy. His actions caused the life of a himan being. He has a right to dispise homosexuality not to publicly disparage another to the point where that person feels it necessary to take his life.
Reply

Re: Dharun Ravi

TI ·
I disagree. This is not a hate crime. It is a prank that most college kids would do. If the kid killed himself, it showed that he had personal issues that he should have worked out with his parents, not kill himself. This Ravi kid got a raw deal. I bet you if it was a white American pie kid, the verdict would have been different.
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chief ·
Originally Posted by Chameli: @ SkeldonDude you know what dude, seems to me that some folks on gni are suffering from some mental illness (not talking about the thread starter) Count me in I am from Berbice!!
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chief ·
Originally Posted by Riya: Take it easy, Chief. The man said he got mental problems. Happy New Year Suga
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chief ·
Originally Posted by cain: See, I always say dat chief need a good lash yeh. Yo we have to catch up this year. If you coming to NY give me a holler.
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Shanoa ·
Originally Posted by Chief: Originally Posted by Riya: Take it easy, Chief. The man said he got mental problems. Happy New Year Suga Same to you, Chief
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

skeldon_man ·
Originally Posted by Chief: Originally Posted by Chameli: @ SkeldonDude you know what dude, seems to me that some folks on gni are suffering from some mental illness (not talking about the thread starter) Count me in I am from Berbice!! Chief, count you in as suffering from mental illness? Does this Berbice thing have anything to do with Canje mad house?
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

warrior ·
Originally Posted by skeldon_man: Originally Posted by Chameli: @ skeldon dude! there is a great ad on local TV for mental illness...some folks who spend their time blabbering on gni should pay a bit of attention to it...nastiness abounds Cham, I have been around handicapped children and adults for a long time. I have volunteered for Special Olympics and have done a lot of volunteering for the mentally and physically disadvantaged. I hate to see some of these nasty and ignorant jackasses...
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Shanoa ·
Just for the record....Chief speaking for himself This Berbician is sane as can be!
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

skeldon_man ·
Originally Posted by warrior: Originally Posted by skeldon_man: Originally Posted by Chameli: @ skeldon dude! there is a great ad on local TV for mental illness...some folks who spend their time blabbering on gni should pay a bit of attention to it...nastiness abounds Cham, I have been around handicapped children and adults for a long time. I have volunteered for Special Olympics and have done a lot of volunteering for the mentally and physically disadvantaged. I hate to see some of these...
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chief ·
Originally Posted by skeldon_man: Originally Posted by Chief: Originally Posted by Chameli: @ SkeldonDude you know what dude, seems to me that some folks on gni are suffering from some mental illness (not talking about the thread starter) Count me in I am from Berbice!! Chief, count you in as suffering from mental illness? Does this Berbice thing have anything to do with Canje mad house? It has to do with dem Canje gals and after 6pm then everyone get mad.
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

skeldon_man ·
Originally Posted by warrior: Originally Posted by Ronald Anthony Arjune: The schizophrenic may be the solution to understand the unexplained but we have not been trained to reason with them. They, the public, don't want to buy my books probably because their mental reflection and reading my books will automatically resolve the unknown with the intuition obtained therein. IT is my belief that harmful interactions between people is meant to harm man physically by their psychological...
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chameli ·
@ skeldon dude! there is a great ad on local TV for mental illness...some folks who spend their time blabbering on gni should pay a bit of attention to it...nastiness abounds
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

skeldon_man ·
Originally Posted by Chameli: @ skeldon dude! there is a great ad on local TV for mental illness...some folks who spend their time blabbering on gni should pay a bit of attention to it...nastiness abounds Cham, I have been around handicapped children and adults for a long time. I have volunteered for Special Olympics and have done a lot of volunteering for the mentally and physically disadvantaged. I hate to see some of these nasty and ignorant jackasses make mockery of these unfortunate...
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chameli ·
@ SkeldonDude you know what dude, seems to me that some folks on gni are suffering from some mental illness (not talking about the thread starter)
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chameli ·
Re: The obvious may not be reliable
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chief ·
Originally Posted by Chameli: since when this bie a hindu..is this an insult??? all along he said they are christian dat foucker mad.
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Shanoa ·
Take it easy, Chief. The man said he got mental problems.
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chameli ·
Originally Posted by Riya: Take it easy, Chief. The man said he got mental problems. i was just going to tell him to delete that comment....be empathetic Chief
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

cain ·
See, I always say dat chief need a good lash yeh.
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

warrior ·
Originally Posted by Ronald Anthony Arjune: The schizophrenic may be the solution to understand the unexplained but we have not been trained to reason with them. They, the public, don't want to buy my books probably because their mental reflection and reading my books will automatically resolve the unknown with the intuition obtained therein. IT is my belief that harmful interactions between people is meant to harm man physically by their psychological conspiracy looking that the problem is...
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

TI ·
Wear on a helmet and neck brace, and hopefully you won't get beheaded!
Reply

Re: The obvious may not be reliable

Chameli ·
since when this bie a hindu..is this an insult??? all along he said they are christian
Reply

Re: Grow your own way (direction)

Billy Ram Balgobin ·
This guy sounds like a celebrity. We better put him on a suicide watch.
Reply

Re: Grow your own way (direction)

skeldon_man ·
Originally Posted by warrior: Originally Posted by Ronald Anthony Arjune: It is a healthy thing to grow your own way considering the feelings of others. There is a conspiracy in effect to alter the directions we go growing with our bodies with untimed distractions to prevent effective rendezvous with others and things with minimum stress and efficiency. I became mentally ill because of this. Because of fear and control, I could not follow my way according to my feelings to perpetuate my...
Reply

Re: Grow your own way (direction)

Stormborn ·
Originally Posted by skeldon_man: Originally Posted by warrior: Originally Posted by Ronald Anthony Arjune: It is a healthy thing to grow your own way considering the feelings of others. There is a conspiracy in effect to alter the directions we go growing with our bodies with untimed distractions to prevent effective rendezvous with others and things with minimum stress and efficiency. I became mentally ill because of this. Because of fear and control, I could not follow my way according to...
Reply

Re: Grow your own way (direction)

Mitwah ·
Originally Posted by Stormborn: Originally Posted by skeldon_man: Originally Posted by warrior: Originally Posted by Ronald Anthony Arjune: It is a healthy thing to grow your own way considering the feelings of others. There is a conspiracy in effect to alter the directions we go growing with our bodies with untimed distractions to prevent effective rendezvous with others and things with minimum stress and efficiency. I became mentally ill because of this. Because of fear and control, I...
Reply

Re: Grow your own way (direction)

Stormborn ·
Originally Posted by Mitwah: Originally Posted by Stormborn: Originally Posted by skeldon_man: Originally Posted by warrior: Originally Posted by Ronald Anthony Arjune: this brother too deep for me Heavy philosophy. Deep inner conciousness? deep paranoia and mental dysfunction not philosophy.... He needs to be treated with love and kindness. I do not doubt that. I read his blog completely. I was intrigued by the self aware schizophrenic. He is indeed driven to find our why he is the way he is
Reply

Re: Grow your own way (direction)

warrior ·
Originally Posted by Ronald Anthony Arjune: It is a healthy thing to grow your own way considering the feelings of others. There is a conspiracy in effect to alter the directions we go growing with our bodies with untimed distractions to prevent effective rendezvous with others and things with minimum stress and efficiency. I became mentally ill because of this. Because of fear and control, I could not follow my way according to my feelings to perpetuate my direction of growth with the...
Reply

Re: Grow your own way (direction)

Mitwah ·
Originally Posted by Ronald Anthony Arjune: It is a healthy thing to grow your own way considering the feelings of others. There is a conspiracy in effect to alter the directions we go growing with our bodies with untimed distractions to prevent effective rendezvous with others and things with minimum stress and efficiency. I became mentally ill because of this. Because of fear and control, I could not follow my way according to my feelings to perpetuate my direction of growth with the...
Reply

Re: Conspiracy to prevent loss of mass

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
Not caring for my mental reservation Aliens.
Reply

Re: The spirit must not be afraid of one's mind

VishMahabir ·
Originally Posted by Ronald Anthony Arjune: The spirit or soul must support the mind that is in the body and not Lucifer. The belief is manipulating the blood in our bodies to do God's will and that is wrong. The Devil is controlling our nerves to affect how we feel and what we think. The anxiety attack is about 50% strong right now and it is difficult to think and write this post. I think my soul is afraid to think as me and move my body as she pleases like to breathe. Breathing does help...
Topic

The obvious may not be reliable

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
The schizophrenic may be the solution to understand the unexplained but we have not been trained to reason with them. They, the public, don't want to buy my books probably because their mental reflection and reading my books will automatically resolve...
Topic

Grow your own way (direction)

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
It is a healthy thing to grow your own way considering the feelings of others. There is a conspiracy in effect to alter the directions we go growing with our bodies with untimed distractions to prevent effective rendezvous with others and things...
Topic

Business is bad for the spirit

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
I think business is causing my mental illness. The stress of the mind due to money and time from work disables the power of Krishna and his conscience. They want us to work so the supernatural cannot create things like food or housing since they...
Topic

Conspiracy to prevent loss of mass

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
I think a main or the main conspiracy on Earth is to prevent a loss of mass of matter or flesh. As you forget, in some instances, there should be a loss of mass to allow the creation of space for thought. Einstein's theory of relativity, E=MC^2 is meant to limit our learning and abilities because this keeps mass in the universe from becoming less or more. We are also limited with time because it is linear and does not reverse. A short (like an electrical short) of the memory of time prevents...
Topic

The spirit must not be afraid of one's mind

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
The spirit or soul must support the mind that is in the body and not Lucifer. The belief is manipulating the blood in our bodies to do God's will and that is wrong. The Devil is controlling our nerves to affect how we feel and what we think. The...
Topic

Where is the source of evil

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
who is controlling why am I in between you I will resolve this   with my heart open allowing all of you in how am I testing   the loss was immense I live for the Hindu man as my deity   wanting to resolve not knowing why I still live...
Topic

Dharun Ravi

Ronald Arjune ·
Here we see gay America at its best telling Dharun what he should believe—believe about homosexuality; that it’s right. They are using an aura of homosexuality to change the world that is independent of our approval—occurring in the courtroom in proxy. The values of man has no value in a country that is promoting immorality legally in the guise of melancholy. We can’t legally imprison these ideologists—that would be insane and their police are protecting them. www.ronaldarjune.com
Topic

Class difference of Races

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
With the difference of the Jewish flesh and the flesh of the other races, the white race is in control with intelligence. Conspiracy occurring with the arrangement of the weight of the mind of different things as a lattice. Time is controlling the intelligence.
Topic

Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
America politics driven by unspoken philosophical attack on other nations not identifying the philosophy of other nations or their religions. This would explain why the MOAB (massive ordinance air blast) bomb was used against Afghanistan = "We don't care about any philosophy other that what we think as Americans." Computers are trying to think when video hangs or stops in progress due to mirroring of the data stopping momentum of thought. They, (truth) may be using physics with the mind to...
Reply

Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

cain ·
Hmmmm! Ron for President.
Reply

Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

Prashad ·
The area that was bombed has a bunch of cave systems that were used by the Taliban to hide fighters, arms, and ammunition smuggled from Pakistan. ISIS in Afganistan is now using the cave system.
Reply

Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

Ronald Anthony Arjune ·
Don't believe the Hysteria of these puppets in the media, especially CNN. They are creating a volatile atmosphere using physics on psychology to cause panic on the public. They are disregarding the sensuality that sedates behavior who's evidence is hidden sexuality--causing anxiety. They (truth, time) are hidden as flesh using body language to control the nerves and thus thought and feelings with motion--movements. Remember this; they are using technology to spread their crimes and you...
Reply

Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

cain ·
Yeh Prashad see what you caused? You are a danger with that hidden sexuality, banna
Reply

Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

Prashad ·
Well, Ron must be on to something. The army doctor said Prashad has anxiety and prescribe me medication.
Reply

Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

cain ·
Your Dr was probably Ron.
Reply

Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

Prashad ·
Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan
Reply

Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

Prashad ·
Ron maybe on to something. I have a feeling that America is now military leaderless. To go from Obama to this is truly something indeed. That is my personal opinion.
Reply

Re: Unexplained philosophy attack on Afghanistan

Keffer ·
Prashad posted: Well, Ron must be on to something. The army doctor said Prashad has anxiety and prescribe me medication. Didn't the army doctor also tell you that you are a dumb-ass moron and you therefore need to shut your ugly face because you post garbage ?
×
×
×
×
×